Whats for tea tonight?

jc1976 said:
How do make your coleslaw, mines never tastes great

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Cabbage sliced finely, carrot grated, red onion sliced finely and today added a grated apple. Then extra light mayo, although we have munched it without mayo before to save syns!!

we're having cottage pie made with pork mince and baked beans. For afters (if we can fit it in) I might make the easy microwave chocolate cake that I've read about on this site :)

Just had hot chilli con carne and ive put some jalapeno,onion and cheese scones in the oven for later.

Cheese scones? Oh God I want some of those!

Yeah its just 3 med eggs in bowl and beat them up with a fork, a tub of low fat cottage cheese thrown in and mix, then add whatever spices(i put salt chilli flakes coriander thyme and smokey paprika) chopped an onion finely and some jalapenos and mix together then add 100grams of instant mash form into 6 and put in the oven on 180 for about 30 mins. They taste ace

Creamy vegetable bake (white sweet potato, potato, carrot, parsnip, onion, broccoli boiled and then mix with philly and a dash of milk, salt & garlic & pepper. Then baked in oven). served with salad

The cheese scones sound lovely - how many syns are they? I would love to try and make them. I need ideas for savoury snacks. At the moment I'm making couscous pancakes with a kick of curry powder in them.

Wow, it's amazing what you can do with smash! :)

The cheese scones sound lovely - how many syns are they? I would love to try and make them. I need ideas for savoury snacks. At the moment I'm making couscous pancakes with a kick of curry powder in them.

They are syn free i have a couple a day, if you put plenty of onions and jalapeno peppers in them to get your super free in them and you can cut them in half and put some tomatoes on them to add some more super free.

Tonight I am making spicy tomato pasta with chicken and chorizo, for me mum and boyf xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm going to buy some tofu but what I make with it is unknown lol.. I've never tasted it before let alone cook with it. Should be interesting.

Chicken Roast with lots of vegetables :D

Sheanin said:
Ooh if you find anything interesting for haddock lemme know - I have some too. I was thinking of doing mine with lemon mash (still figuring out nice synfree recipe) and a side of green veggies.

Well I decided to just chop up lots of veg (courgette, aubergine, red and yellow peppers, tomatoes, chilli and red onion), baked them with a few sprays of frylight and cumin and coriander for 20 mins, put the fish on top & baked for further 15 mins. Served with some boiled new potatoes too. Oh and also gave the fish a dry rub of cumin, coriander and turmeric. Was lovely.

Pasta with something tonight...

Simon Rimmer's "Si" mixed bean chilli served with rice and green beans - super quick and easy, and all free!! :)

lisa2 said:
I'm going to buy some tofu but what I make with it is unknown lol.. I've never tasted it before let alone cook with it. Should be interesting.

Make sure when you get it out the packet you dry it properly. Then cut into cubes and dry fry on the lowest heat until golden. Then when you have done this you can marinate it before putting in your final dish. Lots of prep work but lovely to eat xx

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

Combat_Teejay said:

How do you make couscous pancakes please? X

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

Back