Whats for tea tonight?

I am making the aromatic beef curry that was on the Hairy Bikers show last night. All syns free if I leave out the oil - yay x

We had tasters at group yesterday for our Xma party and one of my friends made a mean curry. She does use curry paste (yes a few syns) but boy was it good. She has posted me the recipe this morning, was just on the syns online trying to work out the syns for the paste so I had to put it into the calculator but dont quite know how much a portion of paste would weigh. Went fo 30g to be on the safe side, its vindaloo, and that came out at 4 syns, so for two of us its no big deal. I will make it myself and if its as nice as hers will give you recipe if you want! :)

oabaab said:
How did you make that sw friendly?

Xx

It wasn't free I used my syns for the cord beef! Used oxo cube instead of gravy and loads of casserole veg! Was delicious worked out at 3/5 syns for half the pan as the tin was 7 syns and used the whole tin :) xx

yoyonomore2012 said:
I haven't had corn beef since starting sw. To many syns for me. Would love to know how you have made this though :)

It wasn't syn free! Used extra lean corned beef which was 7 syns! Casserole veg water and 2 oxo cubes all bunged in the slow cooker for four hours and it was delicious! Worked out at 3 and 1/2 syns as I eat half the lot ( oops ) but was well worth it :D xxx

I'm having tasters at group tonight too, can't wait!! I've made mini bacon and onion quiche xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gammon, jacket potato and loadsss of veg :)

Xx

medallion steaks, carrot & swede mash, few boiled potatoes an some other veg & gravy (syn'd)

Spag bol at our house.

pork fried in fry light in the wok, with peppers, mushrooms, red onion, garlic , ginger, and lemon zest and juice. With a side of sweet potato chips done in the oven. A side of home made tsatziki for dipping the chips in - flippin lush

Pasta with Prawns & Feta Cheese

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-2687625039.jpg
    image-2687625039.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 74
Trying out KFC style chicken tonight, but with smash not breadcrumbs. I couldn't open the Bovril tub (and have lacked a muscly man tonight) so haven't been able to use it so we shall see how it turns out.

The remains of my 1/2 syn cake for desert :)

Made the fanta chicken, it was delicious but good does it take it's time to simmer x

chicken curry with onion peppers mushrooms and tomatos to add sf, with rice, side salad and a mini nann for 7 syns was lovely!!

Back