Whats for tea tonight?

Tonight is stir fry, with either chicken or steak, mountains of peppers, onions & noodles. Blue Dragon Schezuan sauce (6 syns but its between 2 so only 3 syns each)

Boring dinner tonight lol. Wedges, beans, quorn sausages and lots of fruit nomm =)

Sent from my magic paint brush using invisible paint

Boring dinner tonight lol. Wedges, beans, quorn sausages and lots of fruit nomm =)

Sent from my magic paint brush using invisible paint

mmmm doesn't sound boring to me,

Mushy pea korma (0.5 Syns for coconut greek Muller Light) with savoury rice...yum!

Snap though i managed to find the coconut mullers so free. Ive never done this with tinned mushy peas i normally use frozen and never used coconut yogurt either hope i like it

Gammon Steak with the fat trimmed off, broccoli,carrots, cauli, peas and sweet potato chips done in the oven with frylight, followed by meringue and fresh fruit or a mullerlight choc mint yogurt

Chickpea curry again for me.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Venison steaks with a courgette and potato hash, carrots and peas topped off with peppercorn sauce. All free on EE and seeing as I've been good today I might treat myself to a glass of vino to go with it ;)

I had a whole bag of stir fry veg to myself, and added broccoli, baby sweetcorn and lots of soy sauce. Then had a coconut greek style muller light :)

jojogonnabeslim said:
Snap though i managed to find the coconut mullers so free. Ive never done this with tinned mushy peas i normally use frozen and never used coconut yogurt either hope i like it

Well verdict .... Yum yum next time will use thai paste to make it into a thai curry n serve it with chicken

Back