Whats for tea tonight?

Syn free burgers with cheese (hex a), slimming world chips and salad! Can't wait! Nom nom!

Nothing in the house so very makeshift...caramelised some onions and had em with creamy smash (quark). Popped a lil chilli in the onions for a kick. Turned out yummy and synfree!

M&S reduced fat pork sausages, McCain rustic chips and micro veg, low syn for something so lazy!

Roasted salmon with courgette, tomatoes, shallots, soy sauce, honey & lemon. Had it with new potatoes and tenderstem brocolli.

Recipe tweaked from the one in sw mag.

Was yummy and only 1.5 syns for the honey :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Tomorrow night im having Chicken a la Texty - in English that means something filling and healthy made with Chicken cos I havn't decided yet and ive not been shopping

ceebeee said:
Venison steaks with a courgette and potato hash, carrots and peas topped off with peppercorn sauce. All free on EE and seeing as I've been good today I might treat myself to a glass of vino to go with it ;)

How did you make the peppercorn sauce x

Tonight is good old Baked Tattie after my Zumba class. Mountain of salad to go with, tiny sprinkling of cheese & lots of baked beans!

I'm going to have a Quorn peppered steak (0.5 Syns) with BBQ wedges and loads of roasted mushrooms, onion, peppers and cherry tomatoes :drool: mmmm..

Think we will have pesto pasta with bacon, and then veg on the side... normally just use a tbsp for 2.5 syns and mix it through two portions worth :)

purpleboots said:
M&S reduced fat pork sausages, McCain rustic chips and micro veg, low syn for something so lazy!

How many syns are the sausage and chips please? Been looking for low syn cheats x

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

Moussakka from the green cook book, although my mum has the book so I'm doing it from memory so will probably end up being completely different :p

vadey said:
Snap! Steak chips and peas with salad. Need a low sin peppercorn sauce. Any suggestions x

There's one on the SW website I used last night, was lovely. Put finely chopped onions & garlic in a saucepan, heat them til softened with frylight, add chicken stock and some crushed black peppercorns and simmer for 15-20 mins until reduced. Stir in fat free fromage frais before serving. It worked a treat and tasted lovely.

There's one on the SW website I used last night, was lovely. Put finely chopped onions & garlic in a saucepan, heat them til softened with frylight, add chicken stock and some crushed black peppercorns and simmer for 15-20 mins until reduced. Stir in fat free fromage frais before serving. It worked a treat and tasted lovely.

That sounds lovely and simple, will have to try that next time we have steak.

We had steak the other day and just crushed a laughing cow extra light blue cheese on top (1.5 syns) that was lovely as well

Back