Whats for tea tonight?

ceebeee said:
There's one on the SW website I used last night, was lovely. Put finely chopped onions & garlic in a saucepan, heat them til softened with frylight, add chicken stock and some crushed black peppercorns and simmer for 15-20 mins until reduced. Stir in fat free fromage frais before serving. It worked a treat and tasted lovely.

Thank you very much!! Sounds great!! Must put a garlic crusher on my shopping list this week!!! My first week and I'm really enjoying it x

parfittaroles said:
Wetherspoons jacket & beans. Not much there that's SW friendly :(

There's quite a few things at wetherspoons. Steak and jacket potato, sweet chilli noodles (think these are 1.5syns), chicken skewers aren't bad at all. 5 bean chilli is pretty low syn too. If you have a mooch on eating out thread it'll tell you more details there xx

Going out for a tapas tonight?

Anyone know good choices to pick?

Xx

image-3125799356.jpg

Mrs shahs delicious chicken curry and veg

Smash chicken for me tonight, and wedges and salad/veg xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How many syns are the sausage and chips please? Been looking for low syn cheats x

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

The sausages were just 1 syn each (M&S and I think they were called Butchers Reduced Fat Pork, will definitely stck up next time, they were quite nice) and the McCain rustic chips are 1 syn per 100g!

I had a HUGE 10 syn cheeseburger (3 syns for a lowlow cheese slice, 8 syns for a wholemeal roll) and a salad (1 syn kraft light dressing)

YUM!

Ive just had chicken chasseur (colmans packet 3.5syn for half pack)with onion carrot n mushrooms in it served with broccoli sprouts dry roast parsnips n sw roasties yum yum defo had my 1/3 superfree

We had colemans piri piri bag mix 6 sins with roasted veg and chicken. With Thai rice. The meat was beaut and so soft. Off to shop now for next weeks plan! This is my first week and I've loved it x

Slimming world creamy mushroom and tomato pasta with spices and bag of malteasers for desert :)

Hi Hun what's the little green strands lol x

That is called Samphire - I think the common name for it is poorman's sparagus. I bought it from Tesco @£1.50 and can use it 4 times. It does not really have much taste. I suppose you can stirfry it in a little butter.

My OH is out and he hates fish/seafood so I have just made myself a huge bowl of pasta with Prawn, Garlic, Mushrooms and Leeks with extra light Philadelphia - yummy!!

Back