Whats for tea tonight?

rosemary roasted lamb, runner beans, asparagus, carrot & swede. Mash and/or roasties with thick lamb gravy :)

Chilli, rice and chapatti

Scrap the prawns, I'll have them for lunch tomorrow. The OH has offered to cook and he's making us chicken burgers with salad and salsa. He had originally offered to "cook" (order) takeaway pizza but I told him that if he does that then I'll end up turning into lard and might melt when I'm sat next to the fire. Now just have to wait 5 hours while he destroys the kitchen, but I'm sure it'll be tasty :)

lol ive got prawns in the fridge too that I didnt fancy when it came to it. So ill use them tomorrow in a pasta dish me thinks

Creating my own lasagne, made by own Tom sauce of chopped tomatoes mix with onion granules, garlic salt and Italian herb seasoning and for the cheese sauce I'm using the lo lo cheese spread.

SSL555 said:
Creating my own lasagne, made by own Tom sauce of chopped tomatoes mix with onion granules, garlic salt and Italian herb seasoning and for the cheese sauce I'm using the lo lo cheese spread.

Ooh can you let me know what the cheese sauce is like please? Do you literally just spread it on? I struggle to find cheese sauce replacements so this would be perfect!

image-868261870.jpg

This was my dinner! :)

Steak small baked potato (yeah just 1 lol) and half my plate of salad... Rocket baby plum tomatoes cucumber red pepper with lemon juice

Muller light and grapes for afters

Ooh can you let me know what the cheese sauce is like please? Do you literally just spread it on? I struggle to find cheese sauce replacements so this would be perfect!
I put the cheese spread into a pan first to heat it up so it was creamy and then easy to spread on the lasagne sheets - really nice I was making the lasagne for two so use 240g, so my share was equal to 2 hea so then I didn't need to syn it.

Just need to add a bit of tomato purée next time then perfect - here it is :-
image.jpg

I had 'chilli and nachos' with lettuce, green beans and broccoli, lovely!

Attachments

• tumblr_mcgpfa4fAK1rix4s8o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mcgpfa4fAK1rix4s8o1_1280.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 110
Back