Whats for tea tonight?

Linda's red onion sausages with veg, mash and synned bisto gravy :)

Felix said:
Going to make Cajun bean burgers from the SW mag, but using sweet potato instead of normal potato :)

They are lovely :) make sure you grill them for long enough :) xx

oabaab said:
They are lovely :) make sure you grill them for long enough :) xx

Will do! Thinking of making some salsa from some baby plum tomatoes I've got in the fridge, and a lime and coriander dip with natural yoghurt. Can't wait :D

I've got lamb casserole in the slow cooker. It's got carrots, leeks, onions, garlic, green beans in a stock made from red wine and chicken oxo cube. Will be serving it with mash and some red cabbage & red onion which has been slowly stewing for over an hour now. Smells lush, can't wait to eat!

Just had veggie sausages, scrambled egg with spinach, beans, cubed potatoes, tomatoes and mushrooms with a little brown sauce.... completely lazy but absolutely yum

I had the super free cauliflower curry with added chicken onions and mushrooms... So a 'chicken curry' with cauliflower rice and slimming world chips......

Interesting is one word I'd use...... Interesting.... Lol

We're having the lamb shanks that miraculously turned into a dominoes last night xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Rochelle1 said:
I didn't like them :/ tasted of nothing I dunno what I did wrong?

Just had mine now. I did mine with sweet potato but half the amount of potato and kidney beans as I only cooked for 2. I put the same amount of Cajun spice in though, and added red onion and garlic because I didn't think it would taste of much. Then I cooked baby plum tomatoes, flat mushrooms and built the burger with them. Also made a dip with fat free yogurt, spring onion, garlic, lime juice and salt/pepper. Was really nice. Used 2 buns, 1 as healthy extra and synned the other. Very tasty, I think you just have to play around with the recipe a bit :)

Attachments

• image-4129589921.jpg
    image-4129589921.jpg
    988.1 KB · Views: 98
Chicken & Bacon Pasta Bake

ForumRunner_20121028_201106.png

Quorn chicken stir fry with egg fried rice. Did a sauce with chopped up ginger, garlic, coriander, five spice, soy sauce and lemon juice. Mmmhmmm :)

Back