Whats for tea tonight?

Chezza30122007 said:
My dinner will probably be some Seafood sticks and some fruit! I haven't got enough time to cook tonight...mega busy!! But will eat enough through to day to compensate!

Are there syns in seafood sticks? Crab sticks? I used to eat them all the time on sw but changed to ww for a while and now i get a bit confused lol x

Yummy yummy nandos going to get butterfly chicken 3.5 syns spicy rice 2 syns and corn on the cob free! Skipping the super free because the salads are rubbish!!

pastagirl said:
Thank you. Might run to tescos and get some of those. I love dipping them in craft light.

Your welcome I like them with vinegar and pepper will have to pick some up myself I think :)

Quorn meatballs in onion & mushroom gravy, roast potato & parnsips, carrot n swede mash & cabbage

jessikahlashes said:
Syn free donner kebab with SW chips, pita bread and syn free garlic sauce :D

Syn free kebab and garlic sauce?

honeypop said:
Syn free kebab and garlic sauce?

Ingredients:
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
500g/1.1 lb Lean lamb mince
Method:
Preheat oven to gas mark 4/180C/350F
In a large bowl, combine the dried oregano, dried Italian herbs, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper.
Add the lamb mince and mix thoroughly for 2-3 minutes. Take out all of your aggression on the kebab mixture, punching and kneading until no air pockets remain and the kebab meat is extremely smooth.
Shape the seasoned mince into a loaf and place on a baking tray.
Bake in the middle shelf of the oven for 1 hour 20 minutes, turning the loaf half way through the cooking time to ensure even browning.
Once cooked, remove from the oven and cover with foil. Allow to rest for 10 minutes.
Slice the donner kebab as thinly as possible and serve with pitta, sw chips or salad & Fat Free Natural Yogurt mixed with garlic

jessikahlashes said:
Ingredients:
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
500g/1.1 lb Lean lamb mince
Method:
Preheat oven to gas mark 4/180C/350F
In a large bowl, combine the dried oregano, dried Italian herbs, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper.
Add the lamb mince and mix thoroughly for 2-3 minutes. Take out all of your aggression on the kebab mixture, punching and kneading until no air pockets remain and the kebab meat is extremely smooth.
Shape the seasoned mince into a loaf and place on a baking tray.
Bake in the middle shelf of the oven for 1 hour 20 minutes, turning the loaf half way through the cooking time to ensure even browning.
Once cooked, remove from the oven and cover with foil. Allow to rest for 10 minutes.
Slice the donner kebab as thinly as possible and serve with pitta, sw chips or salad & Fat Free Natural Yogurt mixed with garlic

Thank u!!

EE DAY - ham, baby new potatoes and vegetables with a sauce made with quark, milk, garlic granules and onion granules. Grapes, banana and pineapple with fat free Greek yoghurt.

Back