Whats for tea tonight?

jessikahlashes said:
Oo yum!! Il be posting a pic of my kebab tonight x

Please do

Diet coke Skinny Lizzie sausage meatballs (yummm..!!) with baby sweetcorn and green bean egg fried rice! Hungry!!! X

Syn free donner kebab, syn free onion rings, SW chips, pita, with syn free garlic mayo and a side salad, well and truly stuffed!!

Attachments

• image-1658123089.jpg
    image-1658123089.jpg
    674.3 KB · Views: 153
newbee89 said:
Sounds gorgeous jessikah! Hoping we have potatoes at home because this is defo a slimming world chips kinda night :)

Nothing better :p I swear I feel like I've just had a kebab from the kebab shop! But nicer and syn free!! X

Yeh I liked them. Although I think I'd prefer the cheddar ones. The normal ones were a bit tasteless. I also fried the onions first before mixing with the mince as I hate raw onion! Lol. Usually with sw recipes, you need to alter them a bit :) defo trying the kebab tho!!! X

Estrella said:
Yeh I liked them. Although I think I'd prefer the cheddar ones. The normal ones were a bit tasteless. I also fried the onions first before mixing with the mince as I hate raw onion! Lol. Usually with sw recipes, you need to alter them a bit :) defo trying the kebab tho!!! X

You will definitely enjoy it xxx

Herby lamb casserole

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chilli beef noodles.

A lovely warm autumn stew, perfect to come home to after weigh in on a cold evening ^.^

Back