Whats for tea tonight?

I don't know yet really need some inspiration, totally feeling lazy after work too! :(

Smoked River Cobbler with salad in lemon and black pepper dressing. Light, quick and easy but delicious.
(Vacuum packed River Cobbler worked out £4 for 4 fillets in Asda)

Estrella said:
Mmmmm can you share the recipe? Sounds exciting. x

Sure, I'll put it in the recipes thread tonight :) 25 mins and it'll be ready..yum! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3263674469.jpg
    image-3263674469.jpg
    755.3 KB · Views: 114
I'm having a synned take away tonight, BUT I made the lasagne from the current mag, for future dinners (its freezable) had a forkful and its very nice!! Just thought I'd let you all know :) its a lovely vegetarian meal

Thin cut steak strips, sweet potato chips, mash onion rings, mash garlic mushrooms, garlic mayo made with ff yogurt and garlic yummy

DSC_0108.JPG

Chicken and lentil curry, free on EE, with rice, free on EE, and vegetable pakoras, SW recipe free on EE! yummers, all free free free! And some diet lemonade in a wine glass :D

dudette2001uk said:
I hate quark with a passion for doing carbonara - I usually beat philli extra light together with 1 or 2 eggs, then stir in at the end of cooking until the egg is just set. I then add grated parmesan at the end - yummy!

Thanks for the tip..will try again!

Fry onions, garlic, mushrooms and bacon in a frying pan. Boil spaghetti. Once cooked add ingredients together, then take off heat, add an egg, Parmesan and some low fat fromage frais and mix until turns into a smooth sauce. Then add a bit Parmesan. It is deeeelicious. Almost like the real thing :) x

Ended up having turkey curry with some rice (free) with peas and onions and tomatoes spices etc, also ha a mini peshwari naan for 5.5 syns as I had loads left over today so had a treat!!

Back