Whats for tea tonight?

Quorn and vegetable pasta bake topped with cheese (HExA)

Change of plan! 2 LM Red Onion & Rosemary Sausages served with Mustard Mash, Roasted Veg, Peas and Gravy :drool:

My first post ever! Planning ahead, even if it is only one meal at a time is what I need to stop the roaming around the cupboards! I am going to have rice and lentils, with a HE of cheddar cheese. Perfect stodge! And some cabbage or greens of course.

Spaghetti Bolognese! Absolutely JAMMED it with veg, tinned toms, pasatta, courgette, carrot, onions, red/yellow/green peppers, mushrooms... Phew :D

I'm plannin 2 try the Crispy cod n chips from this month's mag. I'm really hopin it's nice as I seriously miss battered fish from the chippy! lol! Any1 tried it yet or ave a decent SW alternative 2 the chippy version??

Thank u :) think I'm gonna try it tonight. Maybe use some soy sauce or ginger n plum
Hmm, I might too!

Naughty night for me tonight! It's my birthday today so going out for a meal to nandos! X

YUM! Happy birthday btw :D Any idea what you'll order? I love their chicken wrap with pineapple and cheese, or the butterfly chicken, and the mexican rice. Enjoy every bite:p

newbee89 said:
Hmm, I might too!

YUM! Happy birthday btw :D Any idea what you'll order? I love their chicken wrap with pineapple and cheese, or the butterfly chicken, and the mexican rice. Enjoy every bite:p

It will be chicken wrap for me with spicey rice most likely, might have some cheeky garlic bread eeeek! Il enjoy ;) going via weigh in haha x

jessikahlashes said:
It will be chicken wrap for me with spicey rice most likely, might have some cheeky garlic bread eeeek! Il enjoy ;) going via weigh in haha x

Happy birthday!! Enjoy it. You've done amazingly. You deserve a treat!!! X

HOLY *****!!! I have just looked at your signature and I cannot believe how much weight you have lots. over 10 stone? That is absolutely out of this world and it is so so so inspiring. Do you have any blog/before and after pics/food diary. OMG i just cannot believe that, what an unbelievable accomplishment! :D I really feel like I can do it now...

Did you have a loss most weeks? Would love to know what a day in the life is like for you food-wise on SW! I know its probably different now that you're a maintainer.

Did you need to exercise to? Did it get harder as time went on? I am just in shock, it is so incredible!! I want to know everything haha :eek:

Happy birthday!! Enjoy it. You've done amazingly. You deserve a treat!!! X

newbee89 said:
HOLY *****!!! I have just looked at your signature and I cannot believe how much weight you have lots. over 10 stone? That is absolutely out of this world and it is so so so inspiring. Do you have any blog/before and after pics/food diary. OMG i just cannot believe that, what an unbelievable accomplishment! :D I really feel like I can do it now...

Did you have a loss most weeks? Would love to know what a day in the life is like for you food-wise on SW! I know its probably different now that you're a maintainer.

Did you need to exercise to? Did it get harder as time went on? I am just in shock, it is so incredible!! I want to know everything haha :eek:

Hahaha aww thank you so much!! So much to answer!! Of course you can do it, SW is amazing and so are you! If your heart is in it you can achieve anything! I did have losses every week, it took me 17 months and I had 2 stay the sames and the rest were losses, it's tough to name everything I ate :p but I will say the weeks I had my best losses I ate a lot of fish, lots of salmon, love my fish! I did find it harder as I got closer to target but just plodded on! Worth every minute and every tear through my journey xxxx

newbee89 said:

And I do have a few pics yes! Don't know if I'm allowed to post here?! X

And I do have a few pics yes! Don't know if I'm allowed to post here?! X

Why wouldn't you be allowed post here? Is it because its just a thread about dinner? I get you :)

Were you very strict on the plan? I often get mixed up with free and superfree. Is it enough to just put 2/3 different veg in to everything or is the distinction between free and superfree important? Thanks for the nice words hun, i can't wait to get there myself! Did you go on many holidays/nights out etc in that 17 months? They usually always mean a gain for me. But I know what you mean about your heart being in it. Mine definitely is now!

Can you just tell me one thing, what would you use your syns on? How many would you use a day? Did you eat bread at all?

Seriously, well done, it's incredible!

Well, iv just made cowboy pie so sime yes so deeeelicuous!!! Yeeeehhaaaaa!!! Gunna have it with a big pile of veg. Also made sum donner meat for tomorrow, as I find it nicer the nxt day! :)

Back