Whats for tea tonight?

Revolting overcooked turkey steaks I tried to turn into the chicken pizza things. Doesn't work. Tasted like the sole of my shoe. So had a wee bowl of smash instead. :/

Oh no!!! I hate it when your looking forward to something and then it goes really wrong or tastes like poo. Trial and error I suppose:(

Pork loin (fat removed) seasoned with piri piri and mixed herbs, SW Chips and frylight fried egg with peas, broccoli and green beans.

(The pork is hiding under the egg...)

Attachments

• [UNSET].jpg
    [UNSET].jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 70
Pizza topped chicken and roasted veg :drool:

Mushy pea curry with egg noodles. Not had that in aaaages!

Going to try a smash pizza tonight for the first time, any advice/tips? :p

Use your hands to squish the 'dough' into a really thin base and frylight your hands and the tray to make it easier x

Having chicken breast with slimming world chips made with sweet potatoes and a salad :) all free!
Dunno if many people have tried them but the sweet potato chips are made just like the normal slimming world chips and they're beautiful!

Enchantedjen said:
Having chicken breast with slimming world chips made with sweet potatoes and a salad :) all free!
Dunno if many people have tried them but the sweet potato chips are made just like the normal slimming world chips and they're beautiful!

Do u leave the skin on? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Skinny lizzy sausages mash n beans followed by frozen berries in yog get my superfree in! Last night was good old sw chips egg n beans with heb bread om nom

Hahaha aww thank you so much!! So much to answer!! Of course you can do it, SW is amazing and so are you! If your heart is in it you can achieve anything! I did have losses every week, it took me 17 months and I had 2 stay the sames and the rest were losses, it's tough to name everything I ate :p but I will say the weeks I had my best losses I ate a lot of fish, lots of salmon, love my fish! I did find it harder as I got closer to target but just plodded on! Worth every minute and every tear through my journey xxxx

And I do have a few pics yes! Don't know if I'm allowed to post here?! X

I also didn't realise how much you'd lost, your sig doesn't show up on my phone!! 10st is amazing. Of course you can post pics, there is a sub forum called 'inspirational photos' you can post your before/after pics in there x

Back