Whats for tea tonight?

Rochelle1 said:
I also didn't realise how much you'd lost, your sig doesn't show up on my phone!! 10st is amazing. Of course you can post pics, there is a sub forum called 'inspirational photos' you can post your before/after pics in there x

Thank you! Yes 11 and a half stone! Have posted in that bit a few days ago xxx

SW chips, beans and cheese...still on the mend and stomach can't face superfree...back to normal tomorrow I hope! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Spag Bol with so much veg in it, wholemeal pasta and sweetcorn on the side.

KFC-style Chicken Burger and lots of veg

Last edited:
KFC-style Chicken Burger

ForumRunner_20121109_200344.png

Lol it's just the burgers made with EL mince, rasher of bacon with fat removed and cheese as healthy extra. BBQ sauce is a recipe I stole off here- 8fl oz passata, 1tsp mild chilli powder, 3tbsps sweetener, 1/2 tsp mustard powder, 1tbsp Worcester sauce and 4tbsp balsamic vinegar brought to the boil then simmer til it thickens. I grilled the burgers and bacon separately, popped a dollop of BBq sauce on burger, cheese, bacon, cheese again and....tada! OH had his on a roll like a proper burger I'd already had my HEX B so had without. Yum! Xx

Sounds gorgeous! Might have to try that one. The BBQ sauce also sounds delicious! I use most of my syns on BBQ sauce so that would be good for me!

law3a3m said:
Lol it's just the burgers made with EL mince, rasher of bacon with fat removed and cheese as healthy extra. BBQ sauce is a recipe I stole off here- 8fl oz passata, 1tsp mild chilli powder, 3tbsps sweetener, 1/2 tsp mustard powder, 1tbsp Worcester sauce and 4tbsp balsamic vinegar brought to the boil then simmer til it thickens. I grilled the burgers and bacon separately, popped a dollop of BBq sauce on burger, cheese, bacon, cheese again and....tada! OH had his on a roll like a proper burger I'd already had my HEX B so had without. Yum! Xx

Im guna have this tomorrow night haha sounds gorgeous x

Texty_F said:
[h=3]My Recipe Is On The Official SW Site this is her thread :) I thought only s w sold it ill have to look for it if I ever run out. Tonight is the first time ive tried it.[/h]

Thanks so much, i am definitely going to try it. How many people does it serve? Its 12 syns for the whole thing right?

Back