Whats for tea tonight?

pizza topped chicken yumyum with sw chips salad and sw coleslaw x

Having diet coke chicken with veggie egg fried rice then doing my xmas rice pudding nom nom....basically its sw rice pudding rum essence n couple tablespoons sweet mincemeat which is 4syns

One if my favourites, petes peanut curry with boiled rice followed by a slice of melon x

As its my WI night I'm going to have a jacket potato cooking while I'm out at club and then cover it is some free topping ( I haven't picked yet lol ) and a loooovely side salad :D quick and easy as I never want to cook after WI. I'm always too hungry!

I must try this. Is it hard?[/QUOTE] not at all, well worth it x

tomato & quorn spaghetti thing for us. boring but honestly cba lol

I have been dreaming of tonights tea all day! I am having veggie sausages with mash potato, broccoli and gravy. Perfect for getting cosy :drool:

Lamb tagine with couscous

ForumRunner_20121113_201026.png

Seacrest said:
Spaghetti with courgette, broccoli, leek, seeds, garlic, chili & olive oil. I imagined it would be better than it was, but at least it was edible!

Oh no, what do you think was wrong? I often cook a similar meal to this but stir in a bit of fat free fromage frais just before serving, and put in oodles of black pepper. Perhaps something like that might liven it up?

Neopolitan Pasta

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh no, what do you think was wrong? I often cook a similar meal to this but stir in a bit of fat free fromage frais just before serving, and put in oodles of black pepper. Perhaps something like that might liven it up?

Hi! I thought of putting fromage frais in, but put it back in the fridge as I thought it wouldn't 'go'. I steamed the veg, cooked the spaghetti separately, and then cooked the garlic & chili in a little oil, added the steamed veg and then the spaghetti. Stirred it around a bit & served.

How do you do yours?

Back