Whats for tea tonight?

I saw them reduced in Morrisons last week but didnt get any how many syns are they?

My morrisons neeverrrrrrrrrrrr have any :cry:not sure of syns I know they are low. Never had em so never looked up syns, just seen people talking about them

Legomom said:
I had to go into one of my schools and eat a school roast with the staff so I'm just having a Jacket potato with chopped onion lemon and flaked tuna and a big Greek salad......... with no Greek :( not sure how many syns my lunch was so I'm being careful.

Greek salad with no Greek made me laugh- I'm the same when I buy it at work, especially on WI day. No pitta bread, houmous or falafels for me :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Texty_F said:
I dont even know what the packaging looks like im assuming they are in the chillers and not the freezers or deli counter

They are in a plastic container with a cellophane cover and a cardboard sleeve over them. 1 syn per sausage. They only sell them in morrisons and I think it's only in northern stores so depending on where you live they may not be supplied.

Hiya they had them in cambourne (near cambridge) which is classed as south I think (originally from north) :)

I'm having a Quorn ginger, chilli and lime sticky fillet with potato wedges and roasted vegetables. Yummy!!

Back