Whats for tea tonight?

Smash pizza with chicken, sweetcorn, peppers, mushrooms, onion and tomatos. Might have sw chips too :)

IMG_1591.jpg

Sweet Chicken chilli yum yum. Not syn free.. Teaspoon of chilli sauce, some fresh chillies cut, tablespoon of honey, tablespoon of vinegar.

Baked potato with cheese (hex) and coleslaw. Chicken gujions with syn free BBQ sauce and corn. Soooo delicious.

Attachments

• image-2266102042.jpg
    image-2266102042.jpg
    640.3 KB · Views: 113
Lamb Balti (made in the slow cooker) with basmati rice

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1543981530.jpg
    image-1543981530.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 94
Tuna, sweetcorn & date pilau

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Having sw chips, gammon egg and salad :) need a syn free day after yesterday! :(

Steak, Onions, Mushrooms, Chips and Peppercorn Sauce :)

Well I've just bunged loads if stuff in a pan and cane out with a delicious meal. Chicken fried in fry lite with paprika, chilli powder and garlic salt removed from pan. Add green, red, yellow pepper with chillies, onions and garlic with more if the spices. I also fried off some chorizo (4syns) add the chicken and stir fry until chicken is cooked right through, while this us cooking so is bachelors savoury chicken rice. Add all ingredients together and there you have it, a very tasty meal x

Texty_F said:
Sounds yummy jc im on my way lol

It's done and dusted lol next time. Had an early dinner since I'm nightshift :-( x

Texty_F said:
Darn missed out again lol - ill just have to make do with my steak and veggies

I'm sure it'll be just as nice x

Back