Whats for tea tonight?

Chick pea curry (made using the super free Rogan Josh recipe), roasted cauliflower with cumin seeds, brown rice and minty yoghurt. Yummy and free!

Sweet chill chicken, sweet potato mash & spinach mmmm

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

First attempt at donner meat and woowweee its amazing. Exactly like donner without the gristle!!! Mmm. With chilli dip. Chips. Coleslaw and salad. Mmm.

Attachments

• image-273765553.jpg
    image-273765553.jpg
    635.6 KB · Views: 116
Roasted pumpkin and sweet potato with cajun seasoning with chicken and salad (seem to have got an everlasting pumpkin! Had it in curry, soup and now this and there's still half left!)

Tonight will be quorn roast, root veg mash, broccoli, peas and gravy :) It'll be a late one though, husband is currently stuck at work :( I want me dins!

Egg & Chips

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Roast chicken with loadsa salad and a few wedges spiced with Tikka powder me thinks xx

Beef stirfry in black bean sauce

Just had the easiest, quickest and yummiest beef stir fry.

Leftover beef from yesterday's roast, added to frozen stir fry veg, frozen mushrooms, frozen sliced peppers! Plus a little soy sauce, balsamic, garlic, chilli and paprika.

Cheap too ;)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Success Express Curry - sauce made from creamy cauli recipe but added pumpkin and tin toms as well - then fried onions, peppers, broccoli, green beans and some chicken. Served with SW potato wedges.

Back