Whats for tea tonight?

I think we're having pork chop topped with cheese and apple sauce if I have the syns. Baked spuds and salad. Yum!! It's pretty much my favourite tea even when I'm not dieting but now I just ration how mad I go with the cheese haha.

Chicken tikka masala with egg fried rice. And garlic bread :) all free and healthy extras :)

Spicy Sausage Pasta

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Jacket potato with beans, cheese, coleslaw and salad

KFC style chicken with chips and salad. Making extra chicken to take for my night shift with salad and jacket potato and beans :)

Grilled spicy tiger prawns :)

I have had the Chicken Tikka Masala five times in fourteen nights. I'm obsessed with it!!!! SO GOOD.

Beth11 said:
I have had the Chicken Tikka Masala five times in fourteen nights. I'm obsessed with it!!!! SO GOOD.

What one is it Beth, I made the one from the magazine but I found it a bit bitter x

I make it will Tikka powder, fat free natural yoghurt and lemon juice then grill the chicken for a little bit then put it in a pan with some fat free creme fraiche/ Quark :) I also add tomatoes and mushrooms. Less ingredients than the magazine one :)

What one is it Beth, I made the one from the magazine but I found it a bit bitter x
Sorry please see my post above - forgot to quote you.

Beth11 said:
I make it will Tikka powder, fat free natural yoghurt and lemon juice then grill the chicken for a little bit then put it in a pan with some fat free creme fraiche/ Quark :) I also add tomatoes and mushrooms. Less ingredients than the magazine one :)

Could you send me you exact recipe, I'm craving chicken tikka masala it's my favourite x

This sounds lovely - will need to give it a try
xx

went over my syns yesterday so trying to have a day with less than 3 sys so I'm thinking something along the lines of baked potato with beans, 'fried' egg, 2 slimmers choice sausages (free) and lots of fried mushrooms/onions and peppers. Sounds so yummy! Only downside is it'll be about 8.30 by the time Im eating it as im going to the gym first! x

This sounds lovely - will need to give it a try
xx

It's actually in the 7 days, 7 ways booklet but I just add tomatoes and mushrooms to boost the superfree!

Hi everyone, all your meals sound soo lovely,so I thought I would join in if I may? Tonight I am having the super-free creamy curry with added chicken, onion and peas, served with a spicy veg fried rice and carrot's.

Back