Whats for tea tonight?

creamy curry again was so yummy.

Burgers stuffed with blue cheese triangles (hea), pita (heb), few chips and a big salad, put on 1.5lb (not expected) so I try to be super good this week :)

All this talk of food is making me really hungry!

I'm having chilli & rice - yummy

Some sort of chicken pasta dish xxx

chicken dinner with butternut squash carrots and cauliflower with cheese grilled on top...hea...and for afters 1double choc alpen light and one cherry bakewell alpen light....heb. and just to say, how amazing are cherry bakewell alpen lights?!!

Simple tonight, fried some mince and added some hot sauce and passata, had that with tons of shredded lettuce, rice and some low fat cheese.

izzywizzy12 said:
chicken dinner with butternut squash carrots and cauliflower with cheese grilled on top...hea...and for afters 1double choc alpen light and one cherry bakewell alpen light....heb. and just to say, how amazing are cherry bakewell alpen lights?!!

So amazing...love alpen lights!

newbee89 said:
What syns are in the cherry bakewell alpen lights if you dont use them as a HEb?

3 any light flavours as far as I'm aware :)

*Emsie* said:
I've not heard of this have you got a recipe?

CHICKEN CAKE
----------------------

4 chicken breasts
8 low syn sausages or I used joes sausage meat
3 baby bel light
6-8 rashers bacon
Syn free plus 1 hea for whole dish.

1- spray some fry light in a square/rectangular ovenproof dish
2-slice 2 chicken breasts in small slithers and layer the bottom of the dish.
3- remove the skin from the sausages (just slide knife along and skin comes off easily)
4-break the sausagemeat up into little blobs and layer it over the chicken.
5-slice the babybel up small and lay randomly on top of the sausagemeat.
6-using a potato masher push the cheese into the sausagemeat.
7-slice the remaining 2 chicken breasts in slithers and place over the cheese/sausagemeat.
8-top with the bacon
9-cover with tin foil and cook at 200 for 40 mins or until chicken is cooked through.
10-10 mins b4 cooked remove the tin foil. You will have water from the chicken pour this away and cook uncovered

image-3916136050.jpg

image-3055941627.jpg

Back