Whats for tea tonight?

Oh wow! That looks like I will love that! Also I suppose you could 'posh it up ' with Parma ham and mozzarella for a dinner party as it looks really impressive :)

Salt and pepper turkey with veg and spicy rice

Applekath said:
Oh wow! That looks like I will love that! Also I suppose you could 'posh it up ' with Parma ham and mozzarella for a dinner party as it looks really impressive :)

Applek, you can certainly jazz it up but I would say be careful re the cheese you use purely as the dish generates alot of water that needs tipping out and someone tried cheddar which melted into the water so was wasted. Give it a go and please let us know how you get on. x

You can make a decision for me then, what shall I do with these turkey breast pieces I've defrosted for dinner tonight, EE or red as I've only had fruit xx :p

I think I'm doing salt an pepper chicken with onions sugar snaps and peppers, a few SW chips and a cucumbery side salad as i always manage to make the chicken far to spicy lol

Experimenting with SE this week... so trying to turn frozen mixed veg into some kind of eatable chilli to put with some kind of home made pizza from with hex bread, hex cheese, mushrooms, ham and peppers

Oh bugger, I forgot to get chicken breasts out of the freezer this morning! I guess my dinner is now chicken & mushroom risotto without the chicken!

ultrabluedress said:
Experimenting with SE this week... so trying to turn frozen mixed veg into some kind of eatable chilli to put with some kind of home made pizza from with hex bread, hex cheese, mushrooms, ham and peppers

Oooooh what's SE? Sorry I don't know all the abbreviations yet!

GREEN day today, and for tea we've got...

HEx B of Smoked Pollack, with cheesey mashed potato (made with HExA of half fat cheddar, salt, pepper, garlic and a splash of milk from my othe HEx A allowance) and processed peas. Can't wait!!

Back