Whats for tea tonight?

Lucky7 said:
GREEN day today, and for tea we've got...

HEx B of Smoked Pollack, with cheesey mashed potato (made with HExA of half fat cheddar, salt, pepper, garlic and a splash of milk from my othe HEx A allowance) and processed peas. Can't wait!!

Sounds yummy

Well my macaroni/broccoli cheese was GASH! It really was awful. The Joker and Wee Chum liked it well enough, but I couldn't even finish it. Honestly, if that's what I can expect from Quark then I don't think I'll bother in future!

Sweet potato curry with rice from this months SW magazine

Kx

I had to have a convenience dinner tonight which isn't like me but had 2 teeth out for braces and I am feeling too sore to cook. So M&S Count on You Carrot and Swede mash (3 syns) and Count on You Cheese Ravioli (7 syns)....only thing I have eaten all day so don't feel too bad about it xx

Chick pea, black eye beans, tomato and spinach curry

I'm going to have pizza topped chicken with a load of roast veggies :drool: yum!

Just got back from the butcher and I have some actual real extra extra lean minced lamb :) think I want to use half for a hot pot tonight and half mixed with beef for a kebab tomorrow!! Off to find a hot pot recipe as I've never made it before!

Back