Whats for tea tonight?

Cuban Ropa Vieja

Looks free to me as long as the beef is extra lean. ?

Attachments

• image-971873249.jpg
    image-971873249.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 80
The hairy dieters book says its 228 calories (without the rice) per person - you could use fry light instead of the oil, and use fresh pineapple instead of canned to reduce this a little, there is tomato ketchup etc in so you will have to syn that.

Hairy dieters sweet n sour - serves 4 -

Ingredients: 2 boneless chicken breasts, 2 tbsp sunflower oil, 1 medium onion,2 peppers, 225g can of water chestnuts, 2 garlic cloves, 25g chunk of ginger

Sauce: 425g pineapple in own juice, 2 tbsp cornflour, 150mls water, 2tbsp dark soy sauce,2tbsp white vinegar,2tbsp soft light brown sugar, 2 tbsp ketchup, 1/2tsp dried chilli flakes.

RED DAY - Roast beef, roast BNS, roast parsnips, green beans and gravy (2 syns)

She is using fry light, not oil, so I've worked it out as 4 syns (shared by 5 people) per person. Cannot wait for it now, feeling pretty hungover!! Thanks everyone! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Got steak in the slow cooker waiting for the mister to come home but it won't be till 9.ish veg is prepared just ready for the switch it on phonecall lol

Yummmm chicken and syn free gravy with roast potatoes, carrot, sweet potatoes and peas and sweetcorn and a big blob of Tom sauce :)

Attachments

• image-474661791.jpg
    image-474661791.jpg
    492.4 KB · Views: 89
Back