Whats for tea tonight?

Can't be bothered to cook so...

Cold chicken, raw cauliflower and carrot with a yogurt and apple after...

Lemon, Chilli and Garlic King Prawn Skewers with Uncle Bens rice and a side salad.

Kingsbottom said:
Lemon, Chilli and Garlic King Prawn Skewers with Uncle Bens rice and a side salad.

Sounds lovely!

Fillet steak, whole bag wilted spinach, chilli and garlic mushrooms!

Meringue, strawberries and sweetened fromage frais!

Chicken breast in lemon and garlic with steamed cabbage, spring onions and broccoli with a small sweet potato .

Hilarious story. I went out for chinese tonight after the weigh in with the intention of having chicken with blackbean sauce (5.5) as usual. Anyway, we went to a new thai place and they had blackbean on the menu so i ordered that with noodles. I asked the lady could she ask the chef to use very little oil. She then said 'we have the 1kcal frylight spray if you want him to use that?' Eh YES!!! I was absolutely chuffed about this and my meal was soooo gorgeous!!

We had steak w/ chimichurri rub, chips and veg

2012-11-26 19.44.16.jpg

Hilarious story. I went out for chinese tonight after the weigh in with the intention of having chicken with blackbean sauce (5.5) as usual. Anyway, we went to a new thai place and they had blackbean on the menu so i ordered that with noodles. I asked the lady could she ask the chef to use very little oil. She then said 'we have the 1kcal frylight spray if you want him to use that?' Eh YES!!! I was absolutely chuffed about this and my meal was soooo gorgeous!!

Fantastic!!!! I keep thinking I should bring my fry light with me and hand it to the chefs, but people would stop inviting me out!

I think sometimes we are all a bit scared to making a fuss about ordering something different or asking questions and we really shouldnt be! Result! :)

Back