Whats for tea tonight?

Oh and I used 50g but it was a huge portion and that was 5 syns but for a smaller portion you could get away with less... Has a strong yummy flavour!

That sounds fab, will have to try it...I love cheese!! Do you think this would work with lasagne? Also can you use this cheese spread as a hex a on EE? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh I'm not sure if you can use it as a healthy extra... It is only my 2nd week and everything has changed since I did it last time... Would be worth knowing... I'll post it in healthy extra bit...

Not sure about lasagne... Maybe if you heated it and mixed with a bit of milk first.. Worth a try :)

Lamb Balti and rice

A mushroom and tomato omelette and my first try at SW chips!

What's this low low cheese everyone is talking about

Xx

What's this low low cheese everyone is talking about

Xx

it a range of 1/3rd less fat cheese stuff....

there are slices and spreads... quite low in syns

i but mine from tesco

I suppose you could try it with Cathedral City lighter grated then warmed through. Cathedral City lighter is definately a healthy extra, 40g. And if you are on a green day you could have double cheese taken as an A & B choice :)

I suppose you could try it with Cathedral City lighter grated then warmed through. Cathedral City lighter is definately a healthy extra, 40g. And if you are on a green day you could have double cheese taken as an A & B choice :)

Good idea :)

You can use 60g Kerry low low cheese spread as hex on extra easy. That includes original and flavored varieties.

Chilli con Carne w/ rice and a dollop of 0% Greek yoghurt. My favourite!

ForumRunner_20121127_200908.png

Think I'm having a red day... not entirely sure yet...

Breakfast was banana and magic porridge.
Lunch was apple, banana and another magic porridge.
Tea has so far been..... trout, sliced turkey, sliced ham, beef in spicy tomato sauce, 2 apples, a persimmon (sharon or kaki fruit) and a banana.
Milk in tea / coffee and a few bicies for syns.

vintagepockets said:
You can use 60g Kerry low low cheese spread as hex on extra easy. That includes original and flavored varieties.

Wow!! Thank you :)

Chicken, onions, peppers and chorizo (4syns) fried in fry light with chillies and garlic, with added bachelors chicken savoury rice added. Very filling and very very tasty mmm

Back