Whats for tea tonight?

gazter said:
Sometimes i get really pleased with myself for doing so well losing weight, and then I see one of CraigA's post and realise that i am a complete lightweight in comparison. Almost fourteen stone in less than eleven months is breathtaking.

I'm just glad he isnt in my slimming class, i would never get slimmer of the week.

I know I had to double take at the numbers I thought I had read them wrong!!!
How much have you lost so far ?
I can't see when I'm on my iPod ! :)

MarylinMonroe said:
That looks soooo good ! definitely trying this out tomoro ! KFC is my weakness !! haha ! x

I swear it is GORGEOUS. Especially i in the Smash mixture you add in a good bit of coarse black pepper and some smoked paprika. Also i dipped the chicken in a mixture of egg and feaks hot sauce (free) before dredging in the 'smash' to give it a spicy kick, kind of like a wicked zinger burger from KFC. Last week myself and my bf made them with big fillets and had it on a healthy extra b wholemeal bun with light mayo and lettuce. I really felt like i was having KFC. It was amazing!!

kellythepeg said:
Chop white cabbage, red cabbage (only 49p each for a whole great big half of a cabbage!), radishes, grate carrot and a little onion - mix well with FF fromage frais, a tsp of horseradish sauce and plenty of salt and pepper..yum!!!! :) x

I think ill have to play around with my coleslaw making. I made it a few weeks ago with white cabbage, carrot and light mayonaisse and it really was rotten!

I think ill have to play around with my coleslaw making. I made it a few weeks ago with white cabbage, carrot and light mayonaisse and it really was rotten!

Try a dollop of horseradish (if you like horseradish that is! As it isn't exactly a subtle flavour amongst the bland cabbage!!)...I love it so I think it tastes great! Oh...and I forgot a splash of sweetener ! Lovely jubbly ! :) hope you get on better next time as its a good way to cram in the sneaky super free ! X

Homemade burgers. So good!

ForumRunner_20121129_204546.png

Cheese and broccoli pasta n sauce with broccoli and chicken

Threw a load of veg in the slow cooker (parsnip, carrot, swede, sweet potato, normal potato, leek, garlic, mushroom and onion) with plenty of herbs, a bit of cornflour, pearl barley and chopped up veggie sausage. Proper winter food <3

Estrella said:
Oooohhhh those chips look like real chips!! Not scabby (but delicious) slimming world ones!!! That whole dish looks so good!!! :p x

They're oven chips! Haha. I got in late and couldn't be bothered to do SW ones. I actually prefer SW chips though!

Back