Whats for tea tonight?

image-2151753407.jpg

Slimming eats mac and cheese :)

It is supposed to be the smash scones but I made didn't have the correct ingredients so I improvised!

I used one packet of cheese and onion smash (green one) a 500g of chive cottage cheese, one egg, salt, pepper and a shake of onion salt. Squished them into patties and baked at 200* for 20 mins.

They were delicious. My partner also loved them. :D

Is the green packet of smash free? I was sure the original recipe used this but my syns calculator shows that its synned. I hope not!!!!

Oh dear. But I recon if you just have the amount you'd have if you were making it as mashed potatoes then you're fine. I think the rule is for people that make cakes etc and have 5 cakes. You'd never eat that much if it was smash. Like the couscous cake. I know people with great losses that still make the cake but only have a little as a treat instead of gorging on it I know I have two on my plate but I only ate one. So I'm counting it as free. it'll be the gin that ******* up my wi this week !! Haha xx

Lol I havnt since I made them then found out they werent free :( I made mine with cottage cheese n chives too

Sw changes every five minutes. You can barely keep up with what's free and not!! Lol. It seems to be working though. Still think the moderation rule applies. I just think some people go bonkers with free. Like cause muller lights are free they'll have 6 per day. They'll end up banning us from eating them too! :( x

Quron ginger, chilli and lime sticky fillet served with potato wedges and roasted peppers, red onion and mushrooms. Yummy!

some sort of Salmon dish :)

2 bbq quorn fillets with syn free bbq sauce, served with potato wedges and topped with cheese!! Looking forward to it already :)

Back