Whats for tea tonight?

Chilli con carne with either rice or wedges....or both :)!

Lasy Tea tonight made a lovely curry last night enough for 4 only 2 of us so 2 huge portions and 2 smaller for me as OH could eat for Wales ( he is 6'4' and I'm a foot shorter agh!!)

Vegetable soup for moi :) Swede, celery, carrots, onions, mushrooms, peppers & courgette, topped with plain fat free yogurt and whizzed together. Together with a sandwich thin and some cheese to make up today's HEB & HEA.

Good stuff post work out :)

Mushroom Tagliatelle with Parmesan

Tandoori lamb and salad.

image-1415992603.jpg

Going to be a quick one today as I'm going for a drink after running today, so going to make some mushy pea curry after lunch and have that with a McCains jacket potatoe when I get in

Got WI at 6, don't get home until 7:30 so going to make a SW chilli in advance and have that for dinner, nice and quick, and then maybe destroy some chocolates after!!

Chicken Tikka masala made with fat free fromage frais and fat free natural yoghurt and cauliflower as its a red day here as well :D

More spicy mixed bean chilli, brown rice and salad..! I just can't get enough of the stuff!

Quick question: how much rice do you guys have as a standard dinner portion? I think I eat way too much! X

Last edited:
Estrella said:
How do you make your macaroni if you don't mind me askin? X

Hi I didn't count up syns, but I cooked the macaroni and put cauliflower in to cook with pasta. Made the sauce using skimmed milk and tablespoon of corn flour. Added spoonful of mustard, salt, pepper and some half fat cheddar. Not as much as I normally would. So definitely lower in syns than my usual recipe

Back