Whats for tea tonight?

I just had a delicious dinner. Salmon fillet baked with a tablespoon of jalfrezi paste smothered on top (2.5 syns for the paste). Served with a lovely rice made by frying up an onion and pepper with cumin seeds, add the boiled rice when the veg is soft and browning, added the juice from a lime and a big handful of chopped coriander, and a tomato and red onion salad. The rice was so good, I'm doing it again so I can have some for lunch!

Red day today so indulged with :
Steak topped with HexA cheddar
Roast flat mushrooms
Brussel sprouts
Cabbage
2 'fried' eggs
WM bread and flora light butter 1.5 syns.
Gorgeous and filling.

image-1303348871.jpg

Marinated pork loins with chips, green beans and carrots. Yum! :)

Pasta bake (made with Quorn pieces, peppers, mushrooms, red onion, chopped tomatoes and Quark) topped with Cheese :)

Yummy paella - the same as Friday night but we're adding prawns as well as chicken & chorizo and cooking it for my parents too. I can't wait!

Cheesy middle burgers :eating:

Little test tonight – I’m going home for tea and to have my hair done. Usually on these occasions me and Mum love to cook up a healthy feast that usually ends up being not so healthy once we’ve added all our luxurious extras!! I’ve tried to concoct a recipe that has a couple of luxuries but is still relatively low in syns !

Sweet chilli prawn noodles with peanuts and shizzle (7 syns)

-Prawns
-Sweet chilli sauce 4 tbsp – 6 syns – 3 syns each portion
-20 peanuts – 8 syns – 4 syns each portion
-Spring onions
-Carrot
-Red pepper
-Fresh ginger
-Coriander
-Noodles

Hope it tastes good !

And hope everyone’s having a great day ! X

Today will be Spicy Bacon and cheese omelette with loads of added mushrooms, peppers and onion with BNS chips. I still have a healthy B to eat so I may have 2 slices of W/M nimble.

tonight is lean gammon steak with SW chips and mini corns & pea in pods. All free. And then I'm making some free curry sauce to dunk the chips in. Hubby will have a fried egg but I won't bother because I'm slathering it in curry sauce mmmmm! ooh i could fancy mushy peas too. God I'm such a pig..

Back