Whats for tea tonight?

Am craving an indian takeway but can't really afford the syns or money for it! I cba to do much cooking/clearing up tonight either as hubby away so am having a bit of a mish mash of sw chicken tikka with rice fusions and hopefully daughter will pick me up a pack of poppadoms on way home from aldi as they are quite low syns and I can do myself some mint dip to have with them as post weigh in scoff!

I'm having Mexican bean stew!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nasi goreng!

Which is basically spicy rice, stir fry vegetables and poached chicken. YUM and syn free!

Last edited:
Lamb casserole and mash, with plenty of veg in there, am lacking superfree today so will have an apple later on too xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well just eaten it. Very nice but could have done with a bit more spice IMO. Taken from the All in One book if anyone wants to try it!!

mince and onion with plenty of veg followed by summer berrys and jelly and my advent calender chocolate :D

newbee89 said:
I get this in my favourite thai restaurant and its served with chicken and prawns, some satay chicken skewer on side and a fried egg on top!!

Oh wow that sounds gorgeous tracey! I might have to have a go at making that SW friendly.

Venison steak cooked with frylight, chilli and garlic. Lots of spinach and asparagus!

Now a cup of tea and 2 hi fi bars :)

newbee89 said:
I get this in my favourite thai restaurant and its served with chicken and prawns, some satay chicken skewer on side and a fried egg on top!!

What spicy rice do you use for syn free?

Sculls said:
What spicy rice do you use for syn free?

Syn free? Hun this is a dish i get in a restaurant and is very synful!!

Looks like Vintagepockets is gonna give it a go though.

But egg fried rice with veg is very easy to make. You just need cooked rice, flylight, an egg, soy sauce, bkack pepper, little veg like peas and little carrots and mange tout etc.

Back