image-2195066479.jpg
    705.8 KB · Views: 90
  • image-927048554.jpg
    image-927048554.jpg
    662.1 KB · Views: 84
  • image-3882413215.jpg
    image-3882413215.jpg
    676.4 KB · Views: 88
Oh it was!!! Most people politely declined the cheese board as they were too full....I most certainly didn't, lol.

And....(slimming world hates me!) here are tonight's confessions...! Not quite as posh OR synful..! :)

Attachments

• image-1076470940.jpg
    image-1076470940.jpg
    717.3 KB · Views: 88
  • image-3297497809.jpg
    image-3297497809.jpg
    651.1 KB · Views: 87
Oh it was!!! Most people politely declined the cheese board as they were too full....I most certainly didn't, lol.

And....(slimming world hates me!) here are tonight's confessions...! Not quite as posh OR synful..! :)

Lol! I would never turn down a cheese board!

That looks so so yummy too! And very much on plan by the looks of it which is amaze that you got right back on it :) woooop

Greek night tonight so SW Soulvakia with lots of salad and a tzatki dip for starters, followed by Beef Stifado with rice, all free apart from the red wine in the Stifado- not sure how to Syn it though?

Dougal1983 said:
Greek night tonight so SW Soulvakia with lots of salad and a tzatki dip for starters, followed by Beef Stifado with rice, all free apart from the red wine in the Stifado- not sure how to Syn it though?

I could be wrong because I don't drink, and I'm going from memory. But I think around 280 ml red wine is 6 syns? A tiny supermarket bottle for one is around 7/8 syns. I'm not far out if its wrong. I've not got my book handy. But check your book, wine is in the lists :) sounds lovely.

I could be wrong because I don't drink, and I'm going from memory. But I think around 280 ml red wine is 6 syns? A tiny supermarket bottle for one is around 7/8 syns. I'm not far out if its wrong. I've not got my book handy. But check your book, wine is in the lists :) sounds lovely.
Ok well it will be divided by 2 and I also wasn't sure if the Syn value changes once wine has been cooked?
My husband is 1/4 Greek and we go to Kefalonia often so we just love Greek food :)

Dougal1983 said:
Ok well it will be divided by 2 and I also wasn't sure if the Syn value changes once wine has been cooked?
My husband is 1/4 Greek and we go to Kefalonia often so we just love Greek food :)

:) the syn value stays the same when cooked.

:) the syn value stays the same when cooked.
Ok I thought as much but my husband reckoned it didn't because the wine has reduced considerably haha! He just loves his wine and thinks it's free!!!! Or more accurately wishes it was free!!

Got our SW doo tonight, were all bringing SW buffet items, going to allow 60 syns for booze though!

Pete's Peanut Curry. It was nice but I'd use less chilli in future as it completely overpowered the flavour of the curry.

ForumRunner_20121215_165032.png

Spag bol, well no meat with it, just onions,mushrooms,toms,passata,garlic,worcester sauce,oxo cube. Lush. And not spag either, linguinne, so nice. So spag bol, but its not!!! Linguinne arrabiata I think would be more correct, cant wait!

SW Lamb Soulvakia with a mint and onion dip and a salad to start with (all FREE) then a beef Stifado, which as I've used 250ml red wine works out at 4.5 Syns each (8.5 Syns for red wine, divided by 2 and rounded up). All other ingredients are free :)

Back