Whats for tea tonight?

Tonight I'm going round my friends house, it's our annual prezzie swap with that particular group of friends! We always have chinese and drinks..thinking i'll have chicken and veg in oyster sauce.

Husband has chilli that I've just made and I'm off to my mums so it will be something wintery :)

Whoops, I've seen the recipe for the mushy pea curry. My oh my it looks amazing. Is it completely free? I'm going to make it tomorrow night I think. Been meaning to try a new recipe and this will be perfect because I can pack it with loads of superfree to get me back on track after a bit of a disastrous two days!

Tonight I am going to have a blast at the 'Cheese and Onion Comfort Pie' which can be found on the winter warmers recipe page. Ive had to tweak it slightly because I am doing a Success Express week. I shall post later tonight with pics if it works out and tastes decent! :D

Tonight I am going to have a blast at the 'Cheese and Onion Comfort Pie' which can be found on the winter warmers recipe page. Ive had to tweak it slightly because I am doing a Success Express week. I shall post later tonight with pics if it works out and tastes decent! :D

I had it a couple of nights back and it's lovely! Enjoy :)

Taster at group so just soup if I'm still hungry after

Well should have been having a fantastic chilli until my husband burnt it "warming it up" for his flask there was only enough left for him in the end grrr! Good job im enjoying a jacket spud with cheesy egg mayo n beans! Super free will be frozen berries n quark mixed with option dark choc yummy!

Well should have been having a fantastic chilli until my husband burnt it "warming it up" for his flask there was only enough left for him in the end grrr! Good job im enjoying a jacket spud with cheesy egg mayo n beans! Super free will be frozen berries n quark mixed with option dark choc yummy!

ooo that sounds lovely on your jacket, will have to give it a go soon :)

Looks plain but it doesn't taste plain!! Tomato and chilli sauce and 16 whole olives!!!! (2 syns) yum yum yum yum.x x

Attachments

• image-3148113149.jpg
    image-3148113149.jpg
    768.8 KB · Views: 98
Lol not many posts today must mean everyone is being naughty ;-) me included still having sw bacon n tomato pasta but the garlic breads come out oh well its nearly xmas x

I'm being good tonight (let's not mention lunch though haha!) Quorn sausage and mushroom omelette with SW chips and salad. Happy with that! ;)

Chicken, mushrooms and onions sprinkled with schwartz cajun shaker, coved in foil and baked in the oven. Gonna have that with syn free chips and salad. Plus my hexb pitta bread. Can't wait!! Might treat myself to a greek muller for dessert

Going to a Xmas market, so it will be completely un-SW!

Back