Whats for tea tonight?

Having some SW friendly lasagne, was gonna do the cannelloni out of one of the daily mirror booklets, but asda had no cannelloni tubes! So had to buy lasagne sheets.

Hello..Im a newbie and Im trying to work out how to post a new thread? Im desperate tof ind out how many syns sweetened dried mango is can you help me?!

Concoction tonight, smoked bacon, garlic, onion, leftover chicken breast, reduced toms, mushrooms and basil, half an A of cheddar grated over
image-4102032965.jpg

One girls in my class had fish and sw chips with mushy peas, to batter her fish she took one egg and separated whisked up the white and so like meringue and coated the fish and baked in oven, she said the egg all bubbled up like batter and was lovely. So that's my tea today with salad not chips.

I'm going to give this a go tonight, sounds lush and I've had a fish n chip craving x

Mexican Bean Stew.

I ended up having butternut squash risotto, with sweet potato chips and 2 Quorn sausages and it was delicious infact so much so only remembered to take a pic when I'd eaten 3 quarters of it lol :) xx

I'm going to give this a go tonight, sounds lush and I've had a fish n chip craving x

Let us know how it goes :) putting this on my meal plan for next week!

Im having quorn chilli and pasta tonight with salad

Turkey curry with green beans, spinach, peppers, onion,garlic, tinned tomatoes. Made with 2tbs tandoori power, 1tbs garam masala and 1tbs paprika. Very impressed with myself!

ooh these ideas are making me sooooo hungry!! xxx

Tea was grilled chicken breast, chips & beans n I was totally loving rubbing in eating chips now OH is not eating carbs

Asian tuna steaks with asparagus and broccoli

Back