Whats for tea tonight?

733D9B9B-5BE3-4AA1-A01F-2881F70A084B-13678-00000EDF1F5516A7.jpg

Gammon, egg, chips, beans and tomatoes xxx

I had Ainsley Dahl (Free) with added Quorn Roast (chopped into pieces)carrots, white cabbage and broccoli (left over from Sunday Roast) and extra seasoning and spices served with wholegrain rice. It was delicious.

Meatballs (with bits of bacon in them!) in tomato sauce with pasta and cheese (HEb) on top...would have taken a picture but I was too busy scoffing it!

Homemade burgers and SW Chips tonight :)

Homemade butternut squash), carrot and parsnip soup with 4 dark rye ryvitas spread with laughing cow blue cheese triangles and broken up and put on top like croutons :) x

That sounds great! What recipe do you use?

Not a recipe as such i just used a jar Pataks Rogan Josh because it was £1 in tescos a tin of toms added some gara masala, paprika, ground ginger, loads of dried corriander and a bit of hot curry powder. Then veg wise i added loads of mushrooms, sliced peppers, red onions, sugar snap peas and started that cooking in the slow cooker.

I then marinated some chopped up chicken breasts in the juice of 1 lime, 2 tsp tandoori spice, 2 tsp paprika and dried corriander. Left if for about an hour and just gave it a quick once over in a dry pan and mixed it in the slow cooker and left it for a few hours and it made 4 big meals. And did some basmati rice in my rice cooker.

I just made it up as i went along haha.

Tastes pretty awesome.

Will be having some sort of curry with rice, don't know what yet as my boyfriend cooks curry on a Tuesday while I'm out running, so depends what he fancies.... I'm guessing it will be turkey... possibly jalfrezi

Chinese fakeaway... LF supernoodles, chicken, beansprouts, mushrooms, peppers, onion, soy sauce & paprika, can't wait :)

Last edited:
Back