Whats for tea tonight?

Yum i will need to make burgers soon, i like to put a babybell in the middle so it goes all gooey nomnom

Made 2 soups, Curried Parsnip and a Pan of Butternut squash and carrot....both syn free so might have a small bowl of each with some ryvitas and laughing cow blue cheese :) xx

Stuffed.com......well for now haha i had tuna pasta bake with loads of onion mushroom n red peppers in it blooming lovely. Off to pics later with my punnet of grapes n pk of french fries...my halo shines

Chicken and boiled rice with piri piri seasoning, 7 Syns for the pack between 3 of us. I'll probably do some veg with mine but OH and stepdaughter not veg fans lol

A throw together tea for me but I have to say it was absolutely gorgeous - Some lean gammon (cut from the joint which has gone into my broth), frylight leeks, mushrooms, and boiled potatoes sliced and mixed in with the leeks and mushrooms, a frylight egg and some peas.......... Im also stuffed.com but so satisfied I will be making it again

xmisskx said:
well folks...i made the diet cola chicken for the 1st time....MEGA!! :D
definitely gonna make it again (and a hit with my fella too) x

Me too! I put it off for ages as sounded odd..but i loved it!

ForumRunner_20130108_195452.png

Well I too am stuffed.com! My dinner was AMAZING! I had homemade burgers (extra lean mince, onions, garlic, chilli, coriander, cumin, paprika and an egg to bind it together), with SW chips, salad, bacon, cheese and onions!
And the best part? Only had to Syn the 2tbsp of tommy k I used, as cheese was HEXA, roll was HEXB and everything else was free!
Here's some pics:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    443.4 KB · Views: 126
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    430.1 KB · Views: 164
Sw lasagne, salad and cheesy garlic bread :) 1.5 syns for everything

Attachments

• image-1404432395.jpg
    image-1404432395.jpg
    609.9 KB · Views: 137
Asian pan fried sea bass w/ vegetable egg fried rice

ForumRunner_20130108_204834.png

We had lamb leg steaks (with fat cut off mine) with vegetable cous-cous (made with a chicken stock cube and spices - cumin, ground coriander, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and chilli powder). Also used the spice mix on the lamb. Was lovely!

Back