Whats for tea tonight?

BGTY sausages with chips and BBQ beans. Simples!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Does anyone know how many syns would be in roll out puff pastry?? The type you get in a fridge and just put toppings on and throw in the oven??

They have these on the SW site. Syns are the same for each plan.

Jus-Rol, Puff Pastry Sheets, 425g pack, frozen, 212.5g sheet = 42.5
Jus-Rol, Puff Pastry, frozen, 100g raw = 23.5
Marks & Spencer, Cornish Pasties, Puff Pastry, 4 pack, chilled, 75g each = 12

Haylesm said:
Does anyone know how many syns would be in roll out puff pastry?? The type you get in a fridge and just put toppings on and throw in the oven??

Can't seem to see the chilled one, but jus-rol puff pastry frozen ,100g raw=23.5 syns, don't know if that helps :)

Pete's Peanut Curry :eat:

Pete’s Peanut Curry (Revisited)

(Adopted from Tesco’s real food booklet)

Not suitable for people with nut allergies

Serves 2

Ingredients

150g Pre-cooked chicken (s) (ff)
1 Onion (s) (sff)
1 chilli, deseeded & finely chopped (s) (sff)
1 Pepper, finely chopped (s) (sff)
1 Knorr “herb stockpot”
1tsp cumin
1tsp coriander
1tsp turmeric
1tbsp madras curry powder
1tbsp tomato puree (s) (sff)
1tbsp sweetener
2 Garlic cloves (sff)
2cm Ginger, grated
2tbsp smooth/crunchy peanut butter 9syns/2=4.5syns each person
200mL hot water
400g chopped tomatoes (s) (sff)

Method

In a frying pan sprayed with Fry Light, cook the onion, pepper, garlic, ginger & chilli until soft.
Add the cumin, turmeric, curry powder & coriander, cook for 2 minutes with the lid on, then add the chicken, tomatoes & sweetener, cook for 10 mins. Make up stock with the stockpot + the water & add the tomato puree to the pan, mix well. Reduce the heat when boiling, simmer for 10 mins then add the peanut butter, mix well and continue to simmer for another 10 mins.
Serve with rice & side salad, sprinkle coriander if required.

49607d1345589785-petes-recipe-book-peanut-curry-2-small-.jpg

some fab ideas here, Tonight we're having Pork loin chops, cheesy mash and salad :)

Chicken breast chopped, mush, onions in frylite and schwartz peppercorn sauce mix (4.5 syns per pack)( between 2) made with hex a milk and served with boiled rice!!

I'm gonig to try the smash pizza for the first time tonight, loaded with various meats as it's for hubby. I'm loving experimenting

Some great ideas on here, tonight im making the mushroom and bacon penne from the free comfort food book I got with SW mag, will let yous know if its nice :eat:

I made this on Monday night and it was nice, I also put in some light soy sauce and topped with some syn'd cheese!
Think I threw in a bit too much soy though bit would def make it again!

Tonight is just pasta bake. My partner loves cooking so he'll make a rich tomatoe sauce and add veggies, pasta bake in oven with cheese, i'll have a smaller portion than normal and have salad too. Be leftovers for lunch also :)

Back