Whats for tea tonight?

SW Chilli pulled from freezer and Tilda micro rice for quickness when I get in from WI and if no loss, it might be followed by chocolate as I will be in a foul mood!

Chicken chasseur mix 6 syns between 4 of us added butternut squash in it as well, sw roast potatoes carrots peas and 1 hm Yorkshire pudding I need to work out syns for

Do you have a recipe for this? X

Ummmmmm!!!! I'll search the threads. I can't remember where I found it but prob on MLM diary... Will look... It's very popular :)

Quorn mince, potatoes and green beans

Attachments

• image-1556369546.jpg
    image-1556369546.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 112
Simple baked potato; tuna wi salad cream; red onion & cucumber and do u no wot it was lovely :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Mushy pea curry and sw pilau rice with ww garlic nann (5.5)

Yum!

Attachments

• image-2357394910.jpg
    image-2357394910.jpg
    540.5 KB · Views: 105
Quorn beef strips with stir fry veg in soy sauce and 7 spice thai seasoning and low fat super noodles.

i've prepared the macaroni and broccoli bake (from the magazine) so its ready to pop in the oven when i get back in later....i halved the ingredients seeing as i was making it just for me and my bloke but there is tons...2 dishes worth...hope its good cos i can nibble at the left overs tomorrow :)
will let you's know how it is later x

well this was tasty.
my OH really enjoyed it too and said that it would be nice with tuna. i used the tin of beans instead of the fromage frais so it had a tomatoey type sauce and think i'll replace the broccoli for tuna next time (still using all the same ingredients shown in the magazine) and fit it into an EE day (today is green for me)
there's still a lot left and that was me only making it for 2 (and with a certain fella of mine going back for more! lol) x

Steamed fish, cauliflower, sprouts, mash and low low cheese (HEXA)
I am going to turn into a piece of fish! Sardines, salmon and cod today! Need some meat tomorrow!

do you have recipie for this please?

Yes it's under the recipes sticky thread at the top, syn free smash pizza. I made it and it was a huge success, really yummy!!

Attachments

• image-63161031.jpg
    image-63161031.jpg
    580.5 KB · Views: 126
Had a nice hotpot and plenty free veggies , followed by 2 weetabix HEB all crushed up and covered in a vanilla mullerlight and frozen summer fruits..

They have these on the SW site. Syns are the same for each plan.

Jus-Rol, Puff Pastry Sheets, 425g pack, frozen, 212.5g sheet = 42.5
Jus-Rol, Puff Pastry, frozen, 100g raw = 23.5

Really?! Gosh, wonder how much weight I would have lost without that!

Back