Whats for tea tonight?

Having an indian tonight, going to try and be good and have a veg rogan josh (6syns) with boiled rice, might even weigh my portion although i'm at my friends and I don't want to look silly! haha.
Sx

Just weigh it casually...like, wonder how many grams is in a takeaway. Im sure they won't mind. Its good to know these things!

I love these threads, they're so good for ideas! I'm having the thyme lamb from the last magazine with steamed baby potatoes and green beans. Really looking forward to it as I love lamb but for some reason never cook it?!?

Got a pork shoulder In the slow cooker, looking forward to pulled pork in a wholemeal roll with SW chips and corn on the cob. It's my first attempt so fingers crossed it works out x

What time shall I come round lol. Sounds yummy x

Tuna pasta bake (4 syns for packet mix + 1/2 hex a for cheese)

Got a pork shoulder In the slow cooker, looking forward to pulled pork in a wholemeal roll with SW chips and corn on the cob. It's my first attempt so fingers crossed it works out x

I really want to try that but worried its a lot of hassle and if it doesn't work I'll be disappointed, let me know how you get on with it please

Spicy BNS and carrot soup with garlic bread :D

I'm doing doner kebabs made with el beef, having 2 ww wraps stuffed full because I can! Pics later :)

Lamb casserole is in the slow cooker, cant decide weather to have rice or mash with it :rolleyes:

Ive got some lean lamb steaks but dont know what to have with it

How about chopping them into chunks and make a lamb tagine?

Got pork chops...anyone have ideas? X

Got pork chops...anyone have ideas what i can do with them? X

Back