Whats for tea tonight?

oabaab said:
Got pork chops...anyone have ideas what i can do with them? X

What about mixing some light philly with chilli and lemon juice or sweet chilli or something, put it on top and bake in the oven? X

Can i join? :) first dinner on sw. Fried rice with peas and shredded carot with one grilled chicken breast. Only 2 syns for onle tbsp sesame oil. Hope im calculating right

Hi Roxana - Oil all types is 2syns for teaspoon and 6 for a tablespoon - Frylight is free if you can use that for your eggfried rice x

I really want to try that but worried its a lot of hassle and if it doesn't work I'll be disappointed, let me know how you get on with it please

Well Donna it was actually quite nice for a change as I always eat chicken, got loads left just wondering if its freezable now lol I also added some cheese on my roll and wee squirt of BBQ sauce

image-2097292351.jpg

Hi Roxana - Oil all types is 2syns for teaspoon and 6 for a tablespoon - Frylight is free if you can use that for your eggfried rice x

Thanks Texty. Im still not sure of what im doing :) still have syns left for today so im fine. Will keep that in mind xx

Sw syn free lasagne with my hex a allowance :)

Back