Whats for tea tonight?

pasta girl it cannot be as rank as that blended cauliflower and curry powder to make curry sauce!!! I was almost sick vile... minging!!!!

Chicken stir fry and egg fried rice yum! (And free!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    449.3 KB · Views: 145
I had flank steak in fajitas spice with onion, mushroom and peppers and refried beans, first time I'd tried these not sure about them but they were free and filling lol

Refried beans are a bit odd when you first have them but they fill you up like nothing else, real 'stick to your sides' food! :) I like them on the side with my taco trays or as a bottom layer when I make huevos rancheros.

Refried beans are free? Might get some!

I had a crispy chicken burger for dinner with smokey chilli mayo (made with a teaspoon of chilli paste, paprika and extra light mayo). Yummmm.

000crispy.jpg000crispyy.jpg

Refried beans are free? Might get some!

I had a crispy chicken burger for dinner with smokey chilli mayo (made with a teaspoon of chilli paste, paprika and extra light mayo). Yummmm.

/QUOTE]

How did you make your crispy chicken burger? And what is chilli paste? Never heard of it!!

Xx

Sausage bap w/ fried onions, red pepper salsa, SW chips & vegetables

ForumRunner_20130111_213339.png

How did you make your crispy chicken burger? And what is chilli paste? Never heard of it!!

Xx

Sainsburys have an 'ingredients' section for cooks and I got some that looks like this http://images.mysupermarket.co.uk/Products_1000/58/235958.jpg - it's really nice and you only need a little bit of it to get a nice kick. I have no idea what the syn value would be though! I only used about half a teaspoon, if that.

The burger was made with raw chicken, dipped in a mixture of egg and a knorr chicken stock pot and then dipped in a mixture of smash potato flakes, paprika, chilli powder and mixed herbs. Frylight and bake in the oven for about 20-30 minutes! x

Sainsburys have an 'ingredients' section for cooks and I got some that looks like this http://images.mysupermarket.co.uk/Products_1000/58/235958.jpg - it's really nice and you only need a little bit of it to get a nice kick. I have no idea what the syn value would be though! I only used about half a teaspoon, if that.

The burger was made with raw chicken, dipped in a mixture of egg and a knorr chicken stock pot and then dipped in a mixture of smash potato flakes, paprika, chilli powder and mixed herbs. Frylight and bake in the oven for about 20-30 minutes! x

Ooo thanks :) xx

That looks GORGEOUS and im not usually a stir fry fan! What kind of sauce did you use? X
Soy sauce and rice wine vinegar, makes it taste like a chow mien :)

I used 2 packs of these:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    432.9 KB · Views: 188
Back