Whats for tea tonight?

Hoe do u make sweet chilli chicken? X

Fry strips of chicken in soy sauce for 4-5 minutes in the wok or large frying pan.

Add strips of pepper, i normally use a green and red, depends what I've got. Fry for 2 mins with chicken.

Add a tablespoon of sweet chilli sauce per person 1.5 syns then add 1/3 cup water, dried chilli flakes or very lazy or fresh chilies to your liking. I use 2 heaped teaspoons of very lazy plus a few shakes of dried chilli flakes as i like it hot.

Cook covered on low heat for 10 mins then add a few tablespoons of sweetner and turn heat up and remove lid and reduce liquid and keep coating chicken, just for a few mins. Then voila...sw version of honey chilli and its gorgeous!

My dinner in town was subway salad box with turkey, ham, beef, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, gherkin, sweetcorn

Was better than having something naughty in town

Planning on frying steak, fry lite fried mush & onions, cabbage and cant decide between slimming world chips or baby boiled potatos??? Decisions, decisions!! Xx

Doing the doner kebabs tonight instead of last night, here's the start, smelling great already!

image-2668859031.jpg

chips, beans, egg, 2 x sausages (2 syns) & bacon.....Mmmmmmm

No idea, I'm thinking something simple like pasta & sauce with brocolli. Or low fat supernoodles with extra mange tout. Or slimming world chips with egg & beans. As I said....no idea! Not too hungry though as only had brunch at 2 and just had an apple!

Lamb Tagine with Couscous

ForumRunner_20130112_171607.png

^^ thats made me want a doner wrap!! x

actifry chips, fish cakes (6 syns) and big salad...yum

Back