Whats for tea tonight?

Steak, onions, mushrooms, savoury rice and piri piri wedges!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3949530570.jpg
    image-3949530570.jpg
    710.7 KB · Views: 112
Bbq chicken (1 syn), roasted peppers, courgette, onion and tomato, corn on the cob

I had fillet steak with fried mushrooms and onions (in frylight), SW chips with heb low fat cheese over the top and a side salad!
Lovely!
Oh.. And an ice cold glass of white wine :)

Mines almost ready. Mmm it smells good! Shall post a pic later x

Here it is- Enchiladas and it was amazing!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    470.5 KB · Views: 145
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    426.3 KB · Views: 141
I made pasta sauce wot frozen onion, celery and carrot, mushrooms, spinach and bacon, chopped tomatoes and passatta. With a nice big salad. It was very good if I do say so myself!! :)

looks amazing! do you have a recipe?
Enchiladas

Serves 2

450g extra lean mince
400g tin chickpeas
4 Discovery wholemeal tortillas (5.5 Syns each)
1 large onion
1 large red onion
1 red and 1 green pepper
2 cloves garlic
1 small red chilli
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp oregano
2 tins of chopped tomatoes
80g low fat cheddar, grated (mine and hubby's HEXA)
FryLight

1. Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic. De-seed the chilli and chop finely. Peel and chop the red onion into thin slices.
Slice the peppers into thin strips.
2. Fry the onion, garlic, chilli and peppers for about 5 minutes. Add the mince and the spices and cook until mince is cooked through.
3. Add the tomatoes and season to taste. Cook for about 15 minutes.
4. Spoon a layer on the mixture onto the base of a large casserole dish. Lay the tortillas on a work surface and spread a layer of the mixture on each, sprinkle with a few slices of red onion and some of the cheese. Roll the tortillas up into a cigar shape, place in dish.
5. Spoon the remainder of the mixture around and on top of the tortillas, sprinkle over rest of red onion and all of the remaining cheese. Bake in the oven on 180/350/gas 4 for 15 minutes

Spaghetti and meatballs with chunky tomato sauce! A glass of come zero ins wine glass pretending its red wine ;-)

image-3750579001.jpg

Enchiladas

Serves 2

450g extra lean mince
400g tin chickpeas
4 Discovery wholemeal tortillas (5.5 Syns each)
1 large onion
1 large red onion
1 red and 1 green pepper
2 cloves garlic
1 small red chilli
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp oregano
2 tins of chopped tomatoes
80g low fat cheddar, grated (mine and hubby's HEXA)
FryLight

1. Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic. De-seed the chilli and chop finely. Peel and chop the red onion into thin slices.
Slice the peppers into thin strips.
2. Fry the onion, garlic, chilli and peppers for about 5 minutes. Add the mince and the spices and cook until mince is cooked through.
3. Add the tomatoes and season to taste. Cook for about 15 minutes.
4. Spoon a layer on the mixture onto the base of a large casserole dish. Lay the tortillas on a work surface and spread a layer of the mixture on each, sprinkle with a few slices of red onion and some of the cheese. Roll the tortillas up into a cigar shape, place in dish.
5. Spoon the remainder of the mixture around and on top of the tortillas, sprinkle over rest of red onion and all of the remaining cheese. Bake in the oven on 180/350/gas 4 for 15 minutes

Thank u :)

Spaghetti and meatballs with chunky tomato sauce! A glass of come zero ins wine glass pretending its red wine ;-)

View attachment 74318

Glad I'm not the only one who does this! :eek:

I had uh... pork and 'cider' (no added sugar apple juice and diet lemonade mixed) mince with some roasted green veg with bacon and herbs. It was alright, sprinkled some grated apple on top to get more superfree! I wasn't overly keen but the boy liked it lots.

000porkandapple.jpg00sprouts.jpg

Back