Whats for tea tonight?

Cheese and onion 'smash' pizza :)

image.jpg

I keep hearing about smash pizza! This looks yummy! How do you make it? X

made up a packet of smash using slightly less water than it says on the packet so it is a big thick lump of mash! let it cool a bit - or totally depending if you can wait. Spray fry light on a baking tray or pie tin - put smash on the tray and use hands to push the potato into a thin base. Bake until top crispy then turn over and do the other side as well - then add toppings :) xx

I had fillet steak with fried mushrooms and onions (in frylight), SW chips with heb low fat cheese over the top and a side salad!
Lovely!
Oh.. And an ice cold glass of white wine :)

My mouth actually watered then haha

em :)

SW Pasta Arrabiata :)

Roast chicken in the slow cooker whilst we go out walking the dogs :)

Slow cooked Rosemary and Garlic Lamb, Roast Potatoes, Broccoli, Carrots, Leeks and Gravy with mint sauce...yummy!

Today I'm having a mug **** for lunch cos heading out in half an hour. Later I will either have bacon egg n beans or turkey & bacon salad

Sausage casserole cauliflower carrots peas and potatoes maybe a Yorkshire pudding

Pork Vindaloo from the curry book, with rice and bombay potatos. Its in the fridge at the minute and smells amazing! Been such a long time since I made it - excited!

Dinner will be stewed beef and sausage casserole with onion, frylite roasted potatoes and cabbage!! Cant wait!! Will post my first ever pic when it is ready!! Xx

Quorn roast, carrots, broccoli, dry roasted roast potatoes, peas, sprouts, mash, Yorkshire pudding (2 syns), 2 tblsp of gravy mixed with mint sauce (2 syns).
Fruit cocktail and SW rice pudding mixed with vanilla muller light for pudding :) x

Back