Whats for tea tonight?

Roast chicken dinner...was amazing and very filling!!

X

Roast chicken in the slow cooker whilst we go out walking the dogs :)
Changed that- we had a cottage pie with lots of carrots and leeks n the side- one of our new favourite meals :) roast chicken tomorrow :)

Attachments

• image-2432558998.jpg
    image-2432558998.jpg
    741.6 KB · Views: 118
Looks good, what type is it?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The randomly made up type lol! ;) Onion, garlic, fresh ginger, varying amounts of cumin, turmeric, cayenne and medium curry powder, hot sauce, lemon juice, passata, quorn chicken, green beans, cauli and carrot. I don't do measuring, I just throw stuff at a pan until it tastes good and then cook it down and mix some yogurt through.

Had a WW garlic and coriander naan with it - lovely! :)

missy1978 said:
The randomly made up type lol! ;) Onion, garlic, fresh ginger, varying amounts of cumin, turmeric, cayenne and medium curry powder, hot sauce, lemon juice, passata, quorn chicken, green beans, cauli and carrot. I don't do measuring, I just throw stuff at a pan until it tastes good and then cook it down and mix some yogurt through.

Looks really nice and colourful, yum

Rice and peas, callaloo with veg, 25g Halloumi, yum

That sounds amazing! Not had callaloo in years! :)

missy1978 said:

The randomly made up type recipes are usually the best!! Looks yummy!

Back