Whats for tea tonight?

LM red onion and rosemary sausages, sweet potato mash and veg :)

Yum love those LM sausages, so tasty. I remember buying them thinking they will be really small but they are quite big!x

Could you tell me more about LM sausages? I normally get the tesco ones but my brother doesn't like them so looking for alternatives. Thanks x

They're vegetatrian ones- Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary are the ones what are free :) Meat wise, i really like the Sainsburys Be Good To Yourself Cumberland sausages at half a syn each! x

I don't know about LM ones but Weight Watchers sausages are nice and only 0.5 syn each. I prefer them to the Tesco ones.

They're vegetatrian ones- Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary are the ones what are free :) Meat wise, i really like the Sainsburys Be Good To Yourself Cumberland sausages at half a syn each! x

Thank you!! Makes so much sense now haha just could not get there. It's a bit to travel to nearest sainsburys but for good sausages its worth it!! Haha thanks x

I don't know about LM ones but Weight Watchers sausages are nice and only 0.5 syn each. I prefer them to the Tesco ones.

I remember having ww ones years ago and I don't know why but my brain remembers them being quite mushroomy and grainy. Mushrooms are the only thing I'm not a huuuuge fan off. I wouldn't trust my brain atm though so ill get some to try thanks :) x

Beef and bean hotpot using the recipe from the one pot recipe book!

X

Mackerel (Fried in frylight with some garlic), with baked sweet potato, cabbage, broccoli & Kale (oooh and might have some heinz 5 beans too.)

I am thinking on chinese chicken curry made with mayflower curry sauce and homemade egg fried rice!! I am craving a takeaway, i think this will hit the spot nicely and only 4-5 syns!! Xx

Change of plan!! Dinnerwill now be a chicken chow mein from the chinese as not goin to get home from work till after 8!! Must invest in (another) slow cooker, and not give this one away lol!! Xx

Back