Whats for tea tonight?

Carbonara and garlic ciabbata (HexB)

image-2332165978.jpg

Put the chicken in a crock pot, stuffed it with rosemary and shallots, popped some lemon and chicken stock in too and cooked it slowly for 4 hours! Wow it was amazing, had roasties and lots of veg too, and of course gravy (made from the chicken stock with some Bisto). Stuffed.com

Garlic and chilli king prawns with chopped tomatoes spinach asparagus and broccoli

image-775673022.jpg

Batchelors pasta n sauce cheese and broccoli, loads of steamed veg, lots of lean ham and two fat free yogs for afters, if I'm hungry later I'll have some cereal :D

Sticky 5 spice gammon...........yum :)

Attachments

• image-416474970.jpg
    image-416474970.jpg
    493.7 KB · Views: 89
  • image-456871855.jpg
    image-456871855.jpg
    787.4 KB · Views: 111
I think someone said it was from the free recipes in the newspaper??? (Hope I'm not just making this up!!!!) but I just found it on here :) if you google it there are tons of the same recipe! I am having it again on Wednesday but will leave off the orange rind as I found it very orangey (strange that!) and a little bit bitter. X x

Sticky 5 spice gammon...........yum :)

We made this last night - it was lovely though we never deseeded the chillies and it was super hot, has the leftovers for lunch. OH loved it too!!!!

Thanks I'll give it a Google!

spicy turkey skewers with courgette, onion, mushroom and tomato with 1/2 plate of salad, and jacket pot with light philedephia. also made turkey and veg soup (just chopped extra veg from tea) ready for lunch tomorrow. just watching biggest loser- not letting snow be an excuse for not going to the gym tomorrow- will walk to the gym if weather still bad.

Back