Whats for tea tonight?

I think I am going for Tapas tonight so need to have a look at the best options!

Marinated pork loins with fried rice :)

Hi - not had a fajita in ages - is that 3.5 syns without the tortilla or is it a HEB? My online sub has run out and so can't go online to check. thanks.

That will be without a tortilla. The lowest Synned tortillas I know of are the Weight Watchers ones - 5.5 Syns each. Absolutely none of them count as a B choice.

Hi - not had a fajita in ages - is that 3.5 syns without the tortilla or is it a HEB? My online sub has run out and so can't go online to check. thanks.

Hi, yes thats without a tortilla, thats the the spice mix! I won't have a tortilla i'll just mine with a little rice or maybe egg noodles & salad, my partner will probably have 5 wraps! LOL xxx

Chicken and vegetable curry

Was stuck for ideas fora quick dinner as I'm going out but hubs just made himself a quick spicy curruied mince for lunch, so I'll make my own later with rice.... with a homemade somosa I found lurking in the freezer yum

I'm going to do a "fry" with red onion and rosmary sausages for me and regular sausages for everyone else. Scrambled egg, bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms. All with SW chips which I'm goin to sprinkle my hea cheese allowance over!
Mmmmmmm!

Stew because it's STEWSday :D:D

Syn free Luxury Fish Pie ??.

ooo we are having this tomorrow but im still unsure of what to use as the sauce..do i want to waste syns on a sauce when i might be able to make it syn free!!..what are you using??

For the sauce i used fat free fromage frais, mustard powder, 1 egg, dill and chives, garlic and lots of salt and pepper, was fab. Topping was mashed butternut squash and swede. Def worth a try xx

Butternut Bolognese with a HEa of Cheddar, flavour goes together much better than expected!

image-154486489.jpg

ooo we are having this tomorrow but im still unsure of what to use as the sauce..do i want to waste syns on a sauce when i might be able to make it syn free!!..what are you using??

Ingredients

198g/7oz salmon fillet
198g/7oz thick cod or haddock fillet
salt and freshly ground black pepper
255g/9oz cooked, peeled prawns
454g/1lb broccoli
397g/14oz cherry tomatoes
1 garlic clove
1 egg
1 tsp mustard powder
4 tbsp each freshly chopped dill and chives
2 x 200g pots fat-free natural fromage frais
454g/1lb each swede and butternut squash
Tip: Make double (using fresh fish only) and freeze in foil containers that can go straight into the oven on busy days.

When cooked this dish can be frozen for up to 1 month.
Method

Preheat the oven to 220°C/Gas 7. Cut the salmon and cod into large bite-sized pieces and place in a frying pan. Pour over enough water to cover, season and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 4-5 minutes until just cooked through. Drain and place in an oven proof dish with the prawns.
Blanch the broccoli, drain and add to the fish mixture with the cherry tomatoes.
Peel and crush the garlic, beat the egg and mix the mustard with 1 tsp water. Add the garlic, egg, mustard and herbs to the fromage frais and beat until smooth. Season well and pour over the fish mixture, tossing gently to coat.
Peel and dice the butternut squash and swede and cook in separate pans until tender. Drain, mash and season well. Spoon the butternut squash over the fish mixture and top with the swede. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until golden. Serve immediately.

I didnt use all the fresh fish tho, i bought a frozen bag of fish pie mix which has salmon haddock and cod in for like £3 in tesco! Much cheaper option x

Tea was meat free Kiev, jacket potato n beans.

I'm up early in the morning n gotta go to airport at 4am

I've just cooked some bacon on George foreman n leaving to cool then when I get up at 2(ish) I will micro the bacon n some beans & egg cos I want something that will be filling as gawd knows when I will be able to eat again

Well the plan is to put some ryvita in car with laughing cows on n I will eat that when I get back into leeds/Bradford.

I have a feeling I will be starving by 4.30 tomorrow afternoon

Back