Whats for tea tonight?

I had baked salmon & pasta with lots of free veggies -
Delish!!

image-1916105777.jpg

I had the chicken katsu curry from the slimming world site and it was yummy!!!

how do you make your rissoto? x

onions, garlic, chopped up mushrooms, and chicken breast fried in fry light then add rissot rice mix all round and then add stock and let it all soak up.. keep adding the stock bit by bit and stir it all through... its gorgeous and so filling

oo that looks lovely.. so tasty...
what gravy do you use..how many syns do you have for it??

I use Bisto - I think it's 0.5 syn per tsp but someone correct me if I'm wrong!

You could try syn free gravy, boil some onions and then blend with stock (I added marmite as well) and then add some fried onions (and mushrooms if you want) we tried it this weekend and both of us liked it.

onions, garlic, chopped up mushrooms, and chicken breast fried in fry light then add rissot rice mix all round and then add stock and let it all soak up.. keep adding the stock bit by bit and stir it all through... its gorgeous and so filling

I'm gonna try this, it sounds lovely. :)
Is this no syns then?

I think its going to be meat free chilli with chips and cheese, but that's if we stay at home, if we go to my mums I don't know what she'll be doing.

Tonights tea is going to be mushy pea curry with potato wedges, yum! :)

Chinese style pork... if i decide on red day will be with lots roasted veg.. EE il add noodles or roast potatoes

ahh this post has just reminded me I forgot to get my chicken out to do the Diet Coke chicken. Bugger. So maybe diet coke chicken if I can defrost the chicken in the microwave in a reasonable time (I don't get in till 5.20 and like to be eating by 5.50 lol cause the littlest one goes to bed 6.45-7pm so don't like tea resting on her tummy!

burger with bacon, cheese and chilli sauce. Served with mushrooms, onions and chips!

I'm doing the beef and red wine casserole that was in this months magazine. It sounds nice and only 1 syn per serving.

Pork chops new potatoes cabbage swede carrots maybe Yorkshire pudding if I remember to make them and gravy

Tonights tea is going to be mushy pea curry with potato wedges, yum! :)

Not had this in ages - I may need to dig out the recipe again though I know not much to it!!!

What is the tattoo you have on your leg (can see wee bit in the pics). I am addicted to tattoos now since getting my 1st 3yrs ago!!!

xx

Back