Whats for tea tonight?

How do manage to lunchtime just on 2 bits of fruit? I would be starving! Lol

Doh that was meant for your breakfast post ....sorry lol

It's okay lol! I'm quite a light eater through the day. I tend to just have fruit for breakfast, finn crisps for lunch and then a proper meal on an evening. If I have much more I feel too full, and then feel like I'm just eating for the sake of making sure I have 3 meals a day.

It's strange. When I first started I would have cereal and fruit for breakfast, a jacket potato with salad for lunch and a big meal for tea. Now I can't eat anywhere near that! I definitely think my stomache has shrunk - not that I'm complaining! :) xx

I'm having stuffed peppers with roasted veg and piri piri chips (like them don't I lol!) :D

Sweet and Sour Pork with Egg friend rice, homemade for 1.5 syns and GOOOOOOORGEOUS!!!! :D

i'm trying the sw kebab tonight for the 1st time (fingers crossed i make it properly lol)
bought ww pittas so might just have half of one with salad...or be syn free and have it with the lovely sw chips and keep the lot for goodies later :D x

I am trying vintagepockets recipe for pulled pork. Never been so excited for teatime!

Thinking chicken & mushroom eggg foo young. Cant find syns anywhere but all free or SF. 4 the oil i am thinking 2-3syns?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Going to nandos for the first time!

Having butterfly chicken (3.5 syns) with spicy rice (3 syns) and salad for my superfree.

Hope those values are all correct!

Looking forward to trying it x

Slimming world chips, chicken and salad. May change tho lol. At the moment I'm eating lots of salad but not many vegatables do u thnk that ok?

We're having a take away this evening. Will be having chicken jalfrezi (because I am crrrrrazzzzy for jalfrezi :D) with boiled rice. Can't wait! Not too Synful either - I think 8.5!

Beef and ale casserole with lots of veggies :D (4 syns per portion on EE)

It's bubbling away in the slow cooker right now. Lovely jubbly.

I'm going to attempt cowboy pie tonight, hoping there will be extra for tomorrow's lunch too! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back