Whats for tea tonight?

Spinach and sweet potato Dahl with brown rice and SW chips

Attachments

• image-421031648.jpg
    image-421031648.jpg
    603.5 KB · Views: 69
Slimming world chips, peas and homemade salmon fishcakes! Mmmmmmmmm.......

Bean and Bean Hot Pot - yummy! Really needed some comfort food in this weather!

It's okay lol! I'm quite a light eater through the day. I tend to just have fruit for breakfast, finn crisps for lunch and then a proper meal on an evening. If I have much more I feel too full, and then feel like I'm just eating for the sake of making sure I have 3 meals a day.

It's strange. When I first started I would have cereal and fruit for breakfast, a jacket potato with salad for lunch and a big meal for tea. Now I can't eat anywhere near that! I definitely think my stomache has shrunk - not that I'm complaining! :) xx

I'm the same as you hun, light eater through the day. I'll have porridge or cereal for breakfast, then at Lunch i'll snack on something light like fruit and yoghurt and then have a big meal for tea:) xx

Day 1 of success express. Teriyaki salmon and LOTS of stir fry veg! Lovely! Then a Turkish delight ML - gorgeous x

Cod with cherry tomato sauce and sautéed potatoes from this months magazine.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    450.1 KB · Views: 95
I had ww spaghetti and meatballs for 5 syns. 1st day on plan and using the contents of my fridge/freezer :)

How was that cod and tomato sauce Dougal​? I fancy the look of it

oooh what's that? looks nice, especially the spuds and the onions in sauce?

The spuds are jacketing potatoes microwaved then chopped up frylight and a crumbed curry oxo cube and baked ... The onions are just fryed with mustard seeds .. The fish has curry powder mixed with yoghurt on it and is baked with onions spinach tinned and cherry tomatoes with curry spices on .. The prawns are fried with garlic xx

Back