Whats for tea tonight?

I had nandos for the first time ever. Butterfly chicken (3.5 syns) with spicy rice (3 syns) and side salad (0syns). very nice but also very hot as went for the hot chicken!

I had ww spaghetti and meatballs for 5 syns. 1st day on plan and using the contents of my fridge/freezer :)

How was that cod and tomato sauce Dougal​? I fancy the look of it
It was gorgeous! Will be making that again!

I had lasagne!
Going to nandos for the first time!

Having butterfly chicken (3.5 syns) with spicy rice (3 syns) and salad for my superfree.

Hope those values are all correct!

Looking forward to trying it x
2.5 syns for the rice x

Had special foo yung n boiled rice from the chinese.....counting as heb of oil! Then had left over sw rice pud with a coconut greek yogurt mixed through with frozen berries......so stuffef now!

Forgot the soup starter! Bread would have to be synned as already had my hexb today (bacon sandwich Fridays at work! Doh!) x

Attachments

• image-1561830803.jpg
    image-1561830803.jpg
    742.5 KB · Views: 80
  • image-3405629924.jpg
    image-3405629924.jpg
    755.8 KB · Views: 88
I had chicken & pasta bake with salad & some cheddar 30g u think (which I used as my healthy a option). Not forgetting the side salad.

Still getting my head around all these carbs & people still loose weight! Seems to good to be true! Xxx

Mussels, bred and paella :) it's our 5 year anniversary :)

Congrats dougal. We are having mussels tonight too with hexb bread and synned butter. Not sure what to have with them so might do them as a starter?!

Homemade Burgers and Spicy Wedges hea cheese, spicy tomato salsa and homemade garlic dip :D xx

Homemade Burgers and Spicy Wedges hea cheese, spicy tomato salsa and homemade garlic dip :D xx

Back